Rhuan @rhuancesarr

@IGGYAZALEA even if PG flopped a little bit still getting a lot of views on YT and it's the summer anthem of 2015, so whatever we love you

IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA  Jun 27

@rhuancesarr its difficult to send a song up the charts without additional promo and tv performances etc. unfortunately im just featured...

IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA

@rhuancesarr i would have enjoyed performing it alot, i think it got off to a powerful start. but you need content to compete in 2015.

IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA  19m19 minutes ago

@itsGsusBitch im not attacking anyone. all i said was: i wish we had promoted more but thats out of my control. shes a good friend.

She has a point, but she should be grateful that Brit even knows her name to begin with. I also find it funny that she promoed the single as a true collaboration when it came out and yet now she's claiming it's a feature. Bitch needs to sit down. :morning:  :morning:

While Britney has some fault of the song being a flop, at the end of the day we don't know how terrible the Little Mix original was. So Iggy takes a big part in the cake of this being a flop, even tho Britney promoted the track 24/7 the track was in her way to flop land once Iggy was revealed as the feature.

EDIT:

theshadeofitall.gif

So she now has one of the biggest pop stars against her, unintentional or not, I don't think Britney is happy and the worst part it's that Britney liked her

19025_362114603996948_578218711094200709

Edited by Baby V Alex
  • YAAASSS 1

While Britney has some fault of the song being a flop, at the end of the day we don't know how terrible the Little Mix original was. So Iggy takes a big part in the cake of this being a flop, even tho Britney promoted the track 24/7 the track was in her way to flop land once Iggy was revealed as the feature.

EDIT:

theshadeofitall.gif

So she now has one of the biggest pop stars against her, unintentional or not, I don't think Britney is happy and the worst part it's that Britney liked her

19025_362114603996948_578218711094200709

I agree with you tbh. The sad thing is they convinced everyone they had some amazing friendship and for a minute I thought Brit actually had a friend in Hollywood and was feeling happy and creative again. That didn't last for too long. :stretcher:

As for the Twitter shade, those cunty little "..."'s is what makes me think it's shade. ;) If she'd used an exclamation mark or something instead it would have been completely different but now it just comes off bitchy as fuck. :hail:

I agree with you tbh. The sad thing is they convinced everyone they had some amazing friendship and for a minute I thought Brit actually had a friend in Hollywood and was feeling happy and creative again. That didn't last for too long. :stretcher:

As for the Twitter shade, those cunty little "..."'s is what makes me think it's shade. ;) If she'd used an exclamation mark or something instead it would have been completely different but now it just comes off bitchy as fuck. :hail:

I know and that's sad, Britney is becoming a shell of herself and sometimes it saddens me, because now she is trying to be some kind of normal "Hollywood Star" but that's not for her, She is just a Louisiana gal. On a side note, I thought her and Gwen were kinda like friends.

I know and that's sad, Britney is becoming a shell of herself and sometimes it saddens me, because now she is trying to be some kind of normal "Hollywood Star" but that's not for her, She is just a Louisiana gal. On a side note, I thought her and Gwen were kinda like friends.

Why did you think that? :stretcher: But don't get me wrong, I would be so down for a Gwen, Britney and Pharrell collab. :hail: