Britney & Son Jayden Lash Out At Each Other Through The Media

Main Pop Girl

britney-spears-with-sons-2013-2.jpg?ve=1 

Britney's son Jayden recently conducted an interview with The Sun :awkwardney:

When Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline said their sons no longer wanted to see their pop star mother, it caused a tidal wave of reaction. But now Britney’s teenagers Preston, 16, and Jayden, 15, are offering her an olive branch.

In an emotional plea to Britney, Jayden said: “I love you a lot and I hope for the best for you. Maybe one day we can sit down . . . and talk again and have a normal conversation.”

He revealed: “The type of environment she gave us was not very comfortable for me and my brother. Once you’re ten or 11, that’s when you come to the realisation of things. There’s no hate . . . I really want to see her again. It will make me happy, and it will make Preston happy.”

The boys were born during their mother’s short-lived marriage to Kevin, and live in Los Angeles with their father and his wife Victoria, 39, a former volleyball champion.

Britney invited her sons to her celebrity-packed wedding in June to model and personal trainer Sam Asghari, 28, but they did not attend. Jayden explains: “It just wasn’t a good time to go. I’m not saying that I’m not happy for her. The type of environment she gave us was not very comfortable for me and my brother. I’m really happy for them but she didn’t invite the whole family and if it was just going to be me and Preston, I don’t see how that situation would have ended on good terms.”

It’s not difficult to see why. The Toxic singer has been scathing about her blood family on social media. Britney deleted her Instagram last week but also released a 22-minute YouTube video where she described how she was “victimised” and “thrown away” by close relatives. Both boys have struggled with their mum’s posts — both the risqué photos and the attacks on their loved ones.

Britney has spoken out against her father Jamie, 70, who controlled her finances and aspects of her personal life for so long through her disputed conservatorship. She has also hit out at her mother Lynne, 67, sister Jamie Lynne, 31, and brother Bryan, 45.

While the boys clearly find the airing of their family’s dirty laundry hard to deal with, Jayden is diplomatic. He said: “Social media helps her. So if that’s what she wants to do. I’m not going to hate her for that. At the same time, she should come to the realisation of whatever it is that stops her loving her family." He added: "It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop."

Britney’s 13-year conservatorship ended in November last year — but her legal team now wants to grill Jamie under oath about alleged mismanagement, with the possibility of further legal action.

But Jayden believes Jamie “really cares about his family” and defends his grandfather. Jayden said: “I know everybody blames him for the conservatorship. It was a father caring for his daughter. Maybe the conservatorship took a little too long. That is why people developed a hatred for him. That is why my mum was angry that she was working too hard. She should have taken a break. But he doesn’t deserve all the hatred he is getting in the media. Mum is ceasing to realise how much he cares about her. I love him with all my heart. He was just trying to be a father.”

He added: "At first he was just trying to be like any father letting her pursue her daughter's dream of becoming a superstar but I did think maybe the conservatorship went on too long...Probably why my Mum was very angry about the whole situation that she was working for too long and I personally think she was."

But the boys have had their own issues with Jamie. In November 2019, Kevin took out a restraining order against him following claims of an altercation with one of his sons. Four months later, Jayden, when questioned by fans on social media, described Jamie as a “d**k”. But he has since had a change of heart. Jayden said: “I really feel bad. Preston and I feel bad — we want to see him. I want to see him, sit with him next to the piano, talk about my future. I love him. Looking back, I regret saying all kinds of things.

Jayden is also full of love for his grandmother Lynne, who he calls Memow, and his uncle Bryan, who both visit regularly. He adds: “My grandma, she is a really nice person. Whenever I see her, she cares about me mentally. My uncle Bryan always wants to go and play ball in the park. They are not bad people. They know what we are going through now. They just want to watch over us. Memow and Uncle Bryan are a good part of our lives. They have taught me how to deal with things.”

Jayden said comments made by their mum, and by her supporters online, had painted her family in a bad light. “They would not do such things,” he insists.

Above all, the boys hope that Britney can find forgiveness with her family. Jayden is aware the animosity has been “going on for years” and admits: “There is a high chance it is never going to stop. I wish she would just be chill . . . and not accusing this one for that and hate someone for that.”

And Britney just retaliated on Instagram :awkwardney:

The whole thing about Britney and her parents and sister was bad enough, but now that her kids are getting involved it's just becoming really sad :yeah: 

I don't understand how Kevin and the kids went from getting a restraining order against Jamie for domestic violence to now being in full support of him and apparently seeing Britney as the problem. I'm sure Brit hasn't always been easy to deal with and things were definitely hard for them, but I don't think going to the press is going to help. This whole thing reeks of Jamie and Kevin's influence to me and I feel bad for them for being put in the middle.

It's the same with Britney tbh...I just don't think she should have aired any of this stuff about the kids on Instagram. This whole family drama is getting more intense than any episode of KUWTK and I think there's so many ulterior motives that it's hard to know who's at fault for what.

• Shook 1
  • Sad 2

I can definitely understand where her son is coming from.

With my first read of the article snippet above, it seems like he does care for her and didn't say anything malicious? I do completely get that she can be a little extra on social media, and while everyone should be able to have the life they want to live freely, I can understand how some of the photos and things she posts would make them uncomfortable. It's a tough situation when you have kids. It doesn't seem at all like they have any ill feelings towards her, and if anything, the article makes it seem like they really do want what's best for her, but understand that it's not a great environment for kids to be brought up in, which is very accurate.

Also, the wedding, it wasn't kid friendly. With all that's going on and all of the people who were invited, would it have even been appropriate for her kids to be there? It's an important day for sure, but definitely not for kids from what I understand.

I'm glad she's free to do what she wants and I hope her and her sons can repair their relationship!

I'm sorry (not really), but didn't Kevin get a restraining order against James because he got 'physical' with the boys? Britney once again proves what a wise and mature icon and a legend she is by not blaming her sons for being clearly brainwashed/manipulated by their deadbeat father. I hope they'll see some of the coin Kevin is bringing in from his sit-down interviews and exposés.

Edited by Bambi101

15 hours ago, Volcanion said:

I can definitely understand where her son is coming from.

With my first read of the article snippet above, it seems like he does care for her and didn't say anything malicious? I do completely get that she can be a little extra on social media, and while everyone should be able to have the life they want to live freely, I can understand how some of the photos and things she posts would make them uncomfortable. It's a tough situation when you have kids. It doesn't seem at all like they have any ill feelings towards her, and if anything, the article makes it seem like they really do want what's best for her, but understand that it's not a great environment for kids to be brought up in, which is very accurate.

Also, the wedding, it wasn't kid friendly. With all that's going on and all of the people who were invited, would it have even been appropriate for her kids to be there? It's an important day for sure, but definitely not for kids from what I understand.

I'm glad she's free to do what she wants and I hope her and her sons can repair their relationship!

You're right that he didn't say anything explicitly mean about or to Britney, and we all know The Sun likes to take things out of context so we should probably wait until we see the full interview before judging him too harshly. I don't think there was anything too crazy happening at the wedding because afaik Britney doesn't drink or do drugs, but it sounds like the kids didn't want to go because the rest of their family or father weren't invited. 

I think the main problem is the way he's trying to convince everyone that both Kevin and Jamie are great guys who've only ever had Britney's interests at heart, when everything she's said is pretty much the opposite of that. Imagine if your father literally had you locked in a facility against your will, pressured you to take medication, kept you on a pittance of a wage, controlled what friends you were allowed to have and whether or not you were allowed to have children, and then your own child tried to tell the entire world that he was a great person who was only ever looking out for you. I can 100% understand why Britney's upset over her own children not believing her story and siding with her dad over her.

7 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

I'm sorry (not really), but didn't Kevin get a restraining order against James because he got 'physical' with the boys? Britney once again proves what a wise and mature icon and a legend she is by not blaming her sons for being clearly brainwashed/manipulated by their deadbeat father. I hope they'll see some of the coin Kevin is bringing in from his sit-down interviews and exposés.

My thoughts exactly :vacuum: There's definitely something fishy going on with this whole relationship. I think it may be another case of following the money to see why the kids are switching their allegiances so quickly :awkwardney:

• Like 1

Britney's kids catfighting with their mother on socials is SO damn sad. 

What's holding them from talking to each other and try to set things right now that she's free? 

Britney might have been truly unstable for a while but I think the main issue in all this awful situation is money. 

There's a FULL family depending on Britney's money and they won't let go, that the real deal. 

A father, a mother, a sister, a brother, a ex-husband and 2 kids ALL at some degree depending on her money.

None of them wants the well to run dry and they all wish to keep on living a wealthy life without moving a finger like they've done up to now. 

And their only way to do so is to keep on hinting that she's crazy. 

I truly think that if Britney was broke as f, she'd be happier for sure and loved for who she really is. 

The poor girl might be the richest in the world, but she's sorrounded by sharks, 7 20ft hungry white sharks. 

Oh and I've got a few doubts about the hunky stud she just married to, so it'd make 8 white sharks, but if you add loyers, assistants and all that it might be the scariest shark shoal ever seen. 

Edited by 808Dream
Crap english
  • Like 2

@808Dream If the kids were after her money, wouldn't they be kind with their mother instead ? They can easily not care about their mother but visiting her sometimes to still get the cash after being 18. And now that she is free, she can use her money like she wants to, so she can buy everything that her two boys want. So i don't think the kids are after her money.

Same with Jamie Spears. He has always say no to Britney's money in the past (when him and Britney were in good terms) and he has always prefer to work damn hard instead of using her daughter's cash. The job he was doing in the past was really difficult and tiring. They are a lot of interviews when Britney said she would like to gift her father with many things but he was always say no - he has to say yes just for a car because Britney told him it was her christmas present and that he could not refuse a christmas gift.

I did a M&G with Britney during the Europe Piece of me tour and she was the strangest person i ever met. I was like "damn she is so strange and not ok at all". I could feel she was dealing with mental health. 
Her father was here. I saw her father a lot of time in the past. He was always nice and had a good energy. But this time his face was so sad and he seemed worried. He was not even looking the fans, he was looking the floor when he was walking. I knew he was really worry about her daughter. 
I was not surprised when we learned Britney had been sent against her will to mental health facility. 

Britney has a very kind and sweet family. She is lucky her family didn't gave up and abandoned her after everything that happened lately (Aaron Carter doesn't have this chance). She is still in their heart. They know it's not her fault if she has mental health that's why they shut their mouth i guess.

Fans have to wake up, Britney is not ok at all. She looks like a spoiled child who is doing "her period of teenage rebellion". 
If her and the kids don't try to talk to each other and set things, it's probably because Britney is not open to speak and debate. Like she always refused to open the door to her mother and brother when they came to her house to speak with her. Like she always say no to interviews with Oprah (for example) because she prefer to not be confronted with questions which could try to show what is really happening.

• LMAO 2

38 minutes ago, Amore said:

@808Dream If the kids were after her money, wouldn't they be kind with their mother instead ? They can easily not care about their mother but visiting her sometimes to still get the cash after being 18. And now that she is free, she can use her money like she wants to, so she can buy everything that her two boys want. So i don't think the kids are after her money.

Same with Jamie Spears. He has always say no to Britney's money in the past (when him and Britney were in good terms) and he has always prefer to work damn hard instead of using her daughter's cash. The job he was doing in the past was really difficult and tiring. They are a lot of interviews when Britney said she would like to gift her father with many things but he was always say no - he has to say yes just for a car because Britney told him it was her christmas present and that he could not refuse a christmas gift.

I did a M&G with Britney during the Europe Piece of me tour and she was the strangest person i ever met. I was like "damn she is so strange and not ok at all". I could feel she was dealing with mental health. 
Her father was here. I saw her father a lot of time in the past. He was always nice and had a good energy. But this time his face was so sad and he seemed worried. He was not even looking the fans, he was looking the floor when he was walking. I knew he was really worry about her daughter. 
I was not surprised when we learned Britney had been sent against her will to mental health facility. 

Britney has a very kind and sweet family. She is lucky her family didn't gave up and abandoned her after everything that happened lately (Aaron Carter doesn't have this chance). She is still in their heart. They know it's not her fault if she has mental health that's why they shut their mouth i guess.

Fans have to wake up, Britney is not ok at all. She looks like a spoiled child who is doing "her period of teenage rebellion". 
If her and the kids don't try to talk to each other and set things, it's probably because Britney is not open to speak and debate. Like she always refused to open the door to her mother and brother when they came to her house to speak with her. Like she always say no to interviews with Oprah (for example) because she prefer to not be confronted with questions which could try to show what is really happening.

Jamie, stop it. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3

3 hours ago, Amore said:

Dear James, as much as I can appreciate the hustler mentality of you desperately clinging at some glimmer of hope you may not have to spend the rest of your life working construction jobs with a raptured colon if you manage to remedy public opinion of you, your real life reenactment of a Frances Farmer biopic in which you cast Britney in the main role without her consent was a textbook definition of abuse and you need to accept that and make peace with the fact the public will never be on your side.

• YAAASSS 2
  • LMAO 2