Which TV show would you wanna see renewed?

Cypher

14 hours ago, Violetbud said:

Twin Peaks! Which is actually coming back, thank god! I also loved Charmed growing up, it was so much fun! But I would've loved to see Veronica Mars continue for a couple of seasons, also an old show called Tru Calling. I watch way too much TV.

I'm excited to watch Twin Peaks! I never actually finished the original series (I think I only watched the first season) but I love Lynch so I think I'll have to go back and rewatch it! And yasss, Veronica Mars has to continue, but whether it's a TV show, a film or a book doesn't bother me too much. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll never forgive Disney for not letting the original season 3 of So Weird to air (granted, I'm glad I got to know about Alexz through the show but still). So, I'd love Disney to reboot So Weird and get a Season 4 but have the original darker season 3 with Cara reprising her role as Fi. Also, I want some new songs for Molly/Mackenzie as well. :) And when the season is over, Disney needs to release ALL the songs and versions from the show up on iTunes. A double cd set would be nice but seeing as cd's are a thing of the past...

Btw, any So Weird fans in here? It was a great show with great original songs by Mackenzie Phillips and Alexz Johnson (when she was a youngin lol) Just a shame Disney never released the songs.

13 hours ago, shout87 said:

I'll never forgive Disney for not letting the original season 3 of So Weird to air (granted, I'm glad I got to know about Alexz through the show but still). So, I'd love Disney to reboot So Weird and get a Season 4 but have the original darker season 3 with Cara reprising her role as Fi. Also, I want some new songs for Molly/Mackenzie as well. :) And when the season is over, Disney needs to release ALL the songs and versions from the show up on iTunes. A double cd set would be nice but seeing as cd's are a thing of the past...

Btw, any So Weird fans in here? It was a great show with great original songs by Mackenzie Phillips and Alexz Johnson (when she was a youngin lol) Just a shame Disney never released the songs.

Idc about SW tbh, but I need new episodes of Instant Star! With fully-Alexz soundtracks (not that mess like on seasons 3-4) :vacuum:

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, Tweener said:

Idc about SW tbh, but I need new episodes of Instant Star! With fully-Alexz soundtracks (not that mess like on seasons 3-4) :vacuum:

I'm still hoping Stephen will someday post all the Alexz studio versions/alternate studio versions. I have my own wish list 'cd' and the songs really aren't in any particular order:

1 Worth Waiting For (Alexz)
2 Unraveling (Alexz)
3 Here We Go Again (Alexz & Luke)
4 Live Like Music (Alexz)*
5 Frozen (Joel)
6 My Sweet Time Remix (Alexz)
7 I Will Be The Flame Smackdown First Version (Alexz & Cory) The-N clip/episode version
8 Love To Burn Jazz (Alexz)
9 There's Us Remix (Alexz)
10 Shooting Star (Zoie)

11 Frozen (Alexz-if one exists)

12 Darkness Round The Sun (Alexz)*
13 I Still Love You (Alexz)*
14 Just The Beginning (Alexz)*
15 Pick Up The Pieces (Joel)
16 Love To Burn R&B (Alexz)*
17 Never Enough (Zoie)
18 Ultraviolet (Alexz)*
19 The Music (Alexz)
*I added these because it would be nice to have official cd/iT+ quality versions of these. 

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2016 at 7:12 PM, JD82 said:

One Tree Hill, The O.C, Buffy, Revenge, Looking, Awkward, Suburgatory, Will & Grace

I'm such a big fan of The O.C. that I'd love it to come back even if I have no idea where they'd go with it! :stretcher: Maybe a grown up Ryan could help out a neglected nephew or something like Sandy helped him out in the first series. <3 

• YAAASSS 1