Which TV show would you wanna see renewed?

Cypher

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I'm such a big fan of The O.C. that I'd love it to come back even if I have no idea where they'd go with it! :stretcher: Maybe a grown up Ryan could help out a neglected nephew or something like Sandy helped him out in the first series. <3 

Yeah I'm with you, I would take anything, any story line, I'd even bring back Marissa from the grave haha! My one condition...Julie Cooper Nickel Cooper (?) has to be part of it!

Such good songs played in that show too!

On 11/2/2016 at 6:22 AM, JD82 said:

Yeah I'm with you, I would take anything, any story line, I'd even bring back Marissa from the grave haha! My one condition...Julie Cooper Nickel Cooper (?) has to be part of it!

Such good songs played in that show too!

Yasss, Marissa needs to have a secret twin sister who comes to town after her death and falls in love with Ryan! :flush: But YAS at you stanning the soundtrack, it remains so iconic. :'(<3 

I could only get up to season two of Lost tbh... :stretcher: It started out strong but it just lost my interest with all those unsolved mysteries.

On 11/6/2016 at 1:17 AM, kallumlavigne said:

Pushing daisies it was cancelled way too soon :(

tumblr_n430nbDqEg1qblbqbo3_250.gif

Still waiting for the musical adaptation... :'( 

• YAAASSS 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2016 at 7:16 AM, Countess said:

I watched one episode of that and hated it tbh. :vacuum: I have no idea why people enjoyed it so much.

I was the same way. However, I bought the whole series and movie collection a few weeks ago and it gets way better. After initially not liking any characters, I grew to love them by the end. Especially Lauren Weedman who plays Doris. She plays a bigger part in season 2 and is a hoot. 

As far as being renewed I hope 2 Broke Girls, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, The Middle, The Real O'Neal's, Last Man On Earth, Fresh Off The Boat, The Goldberg's, Brooklyn 99, Elementary, Superstore, The Good Place, iZombie, and Jane the Virgin all get renewed. I will definitely be white knuckling it in March during renewal season. So many great shows but from what I have seen ratings are down for many shows. While those shows struggle, The Big Bang, Empire, Grey's Anatomy, and This Is Us are all beasts. To bad I don't really care for them.

On 12/1/2016 at 2:26 PM, Andydrew2 said:

I was the same way. However, I bought the whole series and movie collection a few weeks ago and it gets way better. After initially not liking any characters, I grew to love them by the end. Especially Lauren Weedman who plays Doris. She plays a bigger part in season 2 and is a hoot. 

As far as being renewed I hope 2 Broke Girls, Crazy Ex Girlfriend, The Middle, The Real O'Neal's, Last Man On Earth, Fresh Off The Boat, The Goldberg's, Brooklyn 99, Elementary, Superstore, The Good Place, iZombie, and Jane the Virgin all get renewed. I will definitely be white knuckling it in March during renewal season. So many great shows but from what I have seen ratings are down for many shows. While those shows struggle, The Big Bang, Empire, Grey's Anatomy, and This Is Us are all beasts. To bad I don't really care for them.

I might give it another go, the concept is still interesting to me and I like that they've done a movie so I'll give it a second chance. :P 

I have to agree with you tho, The Big Bang Theory and Empire have never caught my interest at all even though I've given them a few chances...GA used to be great but I haven't watched it for a while, I'm waiting for it to finally end so I can binge watch it all at once. ;) 

16 hours ago, Countess said:

I might give it another go, the concept is still interesting to me and I like that they've done a movie so I'll give it a second chance. :P 

I have to agree with you tho, The Big Bang Theory and Empire have never caught my interest at all even though I've given them a few chances...GA used to be great but I haven't watched it for a while, I'm waiting for it to finally end so I can binge watch it all at once. ;) 

I watched around 6 or 7 seasons of The Big Bang Theory when I had nothing else it watch, thinking I may like it. The show was alright but as the seasons progressed it was like the actors were there just for the money and that was it. Also, it seemed like the more popular it got, the worse it became. I have never understood the television audience though. The shit they pick to watch over shows that are actual quality blows my mind.

On 12/8/2016 at 2:31 PM, Andydrew2 said:

I watched around 6 or 7 seasons of The Big Bang Theory when I had nothing else it watch, thinking I may like it. The show was alright but as the seasons progressed it was like the actors were there just for the money and that was it. Also, it seemed like the more popular it got, the worse it became. I have never understood the television audience though. The shit they pick to watch over shows that are actual quality blows my mind.

I guess it must be pretty decent if you made it through seven seasons! :P I know what you mean though, after so many seasons I feel like the whole shtick and all the repetitive jokes must be so stale. :/ Props to the actors tho, they're doing well for themselves with all that cashflow!

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...