Which TV show would you wanna see renewed?

Cypher

The Golden Girls, with all four of the main stars still alive. :'(

Ally McBeal

Eye Candy

Outsourced

Parks and recreation

The Big C

YASSSSS AT THREE OUT OF FIVE OF OUR CHOICES! :hail: Hew at the other two? :tan:

Pretty sure you're talking about eye candy and outsourced.

Eye Candy was a mtv show, basically victoria justice trying to find a killer from tinder

Outsourced was a stupid comedy that i loved

They sound interesting! I've added like every show here to my list of things to watch so I'll dump both of those on there as well I guess. :stretcher:

queer as folk

veronica mars

life of tara

prime suspect

girlfriends

A Veronica Mars reboot would be AMAZING. :hail: Although apparently whatever network House of Lies is on isn't letting Kristen do it because she's the face of that show now and they don't want it interfering with filming. :vacuum: I would love for them to bring it back on Netflix tho!

Carnivale. That show ended way too abruptly and soon. Although it does make it even better in a way.

On the reverse, I'm kind of disappointed that they are doing Twin Peaks, even though it was one of the greatest shows ever to be on television. I just don't see them going anywhere with it that will be good. Who knows though. It could be amazing.

I've never heard of Carnivale! But I totally agree that shows ending early 100% adds to the nostalgic and cult value of the show. :stretcher: I'd definitely add My So-Called Life to the list of shows which ended abruptly but which I don't necessarily want to come back. As for Twin Peaks tho, I tried to get into that series last year but I definitely thought it was totally overhyped. Not really that excited for the reboot anymore although it's good for the fans. ;)

Carnivale was brilliant!! I highly recommend it :D<3 Yeah Twin Peaks definitely isn't for everyone haha. I love it though. I think it is amazing. I'm a huge David Lynch fan and love everything he does.  :hail:

Ohh, don't get me wrong, I like Lynch as well! Mullholland Drive slays my entire existence! :hail: I just felt like Twin Peaks wasn't his best work and for me it lacked a lot of the absurdist qualities he's known for? I never watched the second season tho so not sure if it gets better. :hat:

Ally McBeal

Eye Candy

Outsourced

Parks and recreation

The Big C

Eye Candy was a mtv show, basically victoria justice trying to find a killer from tinder

They sound interesting! I've added like every show here to my list of things to watch so I'll dump both of those on there as well I guess. :stretcher:

queer as folk

veronica mars

life of tara

prime suspect

girlfriends

A Veronica Mars reboot would be AMAZING. :hail: Although apparently whatever network House of Lies is on isn't letting Kristen do it because she's the face of that show now and they don't want it interfering with filming. :vacuum: I would love for them to bring it back on Netflix tho!

Carnivale. That show ended way too abruptly and soon. Although it does make it even better in a way.

On the reverse, I'm kind of disappointed that they are doing Twin Peaks, even though it was one of the greatest shows ever to be on television. I just don't see them going anywhere with it that will be good. Who knows though. It could be amazing.

I've never heard of Carnivale! But I totally agree that shows ending early 100% adds to the nostalgic and cult value of the show. :stretcher: I'd definitely add My So-Called Life to the list of shows which ended abruptly but which I don't necessarily want to come back. As for Twin Peaks tho, I tried to get into that series last year but I definitely thought it was totally overhyped. Not really that excited for the reboot anymore although it's good for the fans. ;)

Carnivale was brilliant!! I highly recommend it :D<3 Yeah Twin Peaks definitely isn't for everyone haha. I love it though. I think it is amazing. I'm a huge David Lynch fan and love everything he does.  :hail:

Ohh, don't get me wrong, I like Lynch as well! Mullholland Drive slays my entire existence! :hail: I just felt like Twin Peaks wasn't his best work and for me it lacked a lot of the absurdist qualities he's known for? I never watched the second season tho so not sure if it gets better. :hat:

Oh hell, first season was the best! haha. Second season is when it started falling apart because Lynch left to do Lost Highway or something, but he came back and ended it perfectly. Fire Walk With Me is brilliant as well, though most people didn't like it cause it was darker than the show, but I love it for that reason. I could go on and on with my love for TP but I don't want to get too fangirl. I honestly think it's one of his best things ever <3

Ally McBeal

Eye Candy

Outsourced

Parks and recreation

The Big C

queer as folk

veronica mars

life of tara

prime suspect

girlfriends

Carnivale was brilliant!! I highly recommend it :D<3 Yeah Twin Peaks definitely isn't for everyone haha. I love it though. I think it is amazing. I'm a huge David Lynch fan and love everything he does.  :hail:

Oh hell, first season was the best! haha. Second season is when it started falling apart because Lynch left to do Lost Highway or something, but he came back and ended it perfectly. Fire Walk With Me is brilliant as well, though most people didn't like it cause it was darker than the show, but I love it for that reason. I could go on and on with my love for TP but I don't want to get too fangirl. I honestly think it's one of his best things ever <3

Oooh yeah, I heard Fire Walk With Me was meant to be really bad but maybe I'll have to actually get around to watching it now! Have you seen Blue Velvet as well?

Oooh yeah, I heard Fire Walk With Me was meant to be really bad but maybe I'll have to actually get around to watching it now! Have you seen Blue Velvet as well?

I own it, I love it!! One of Dennis Hoppers best roles ever  :hail:

I own it, I love it!! One of Dennis Hoppers best roles ever  :hail:

Slay queen! :hail: I watched ten minutes in class but I wanna go back and rewatch the whole thimg, it looks so good. :rockon:

I own it, I love it!! One of Dennis Hoppers best roles ever  :hail:

Slay queen! :hail: I watched ten minutes in class but I wanna go back and rewatch the whole thimg, it looks so good. :rockon:

It's so good!! Who doesn't love a little drug-infused S&M?  8)

• 2 weeks later...

Charmed

:hail:

Can't forget Witches of East End.  I'm still upset they cancelled that so abruptly.

I never got a chance to watch it, but the previews always looked really good! I thought it was like a newer version of Charmed. Looked like it had potential.

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...