Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna fans are the fucking worst. They're all so rude when you try to get them to share demos from her new album that are already leaked, but really hard to find. I'm still missing all of these leaked ones, 'cause they're selfish bitches. :vacuum:

Back That Up

Body Shop

Freedom

Graffiti Heart

Holy Water

Nothing Lasts Forever

Tragic Girl

Two Steps Behind

How many icons can we fit into the one photo tho? :hail:

2424504F00000578-0-image-a-33_1419243564744.jpg

If only that Frank guy wasn't there...:vacuum:

Everyone kind of looks... off? Ugh but how iconic is this?  :hail:

Can we just talk about how naturally flawless Courtney is looking here tho? :hail: She looks like a beautiful aunt whose Malibu house you stay at on winter break!

Lana's missing from that picture but it's okay, her sister Chuck took the picture.

Did she legit take it for them? :shocked: I wonder how Lana feels about her and Gaga hanging out! :stretcher:

No I was kidding lmao

Make sure y'all are keeping up with the News in the top right hand side or you could be missing very important announcements! :magic:

The link from that puzzle thing is throwing a 404 error.

If there was a puzzle thing, which there isn't, you might have to try it again (or just use the correct capitalization this time). :vacuum:

Make sure y'all are keeping up with the News in the top right hand side or you could be missing very important announcements! :magic:

If there was a puzzle thing, which there isn't, you might have to try it again (or just use the correct capitalization this time). :vacuum:

Ah. Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of the puzzle if it displays the completed thing before you solve it?  :stretcher:

Ah. Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of the puzzle if it displays the completed thing before you solve it?  :stretcher:

I couldn't figure out how to code it any other way, so just be happy with what you get. :stretcher:

If it's Christmas for anyone else here like it is for me (and I know it will be for Nick and a few others) then Merry Christmas! <3 I hope you guys have an amazing day and are surrounded by everyone you love. And I'm sure you'll get a PHF t-shirt stuffed into your stocking from Santa! :magic:

What are y'all planning for Christmas? <3

If it's Christmas for anyone else here like it is for me (and I know it will be for Nick and a few others) then Merry Christmas! <3 I hope you guys have an amazing day and are surrounded by everyone you love. And I'm sure you'll get a PHF t-shirt stuffed into your stocking from Santa! :magic:

What are y'all planning for Christmas? <3

Getting ready to go to Christmas Eve Mass  <3  Presents in the morning then Pasta for dinner!

Archived