The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

It's such a random restaurant for an Australian to use!

They recently opened one near my place. Probably like one year ago or something, it's still relatively new.

My first time at one was in Louisiana, and I waited literally 8 years for them to open one near my place. It took them so long. :stretcher:

I hope you're not supporting their homophobic asses. :vacuum: #PopHatesPeopleWhoUseTheWordFagNonSatirically

I hope you're not supporting their homophobic asses. :vacuum: #PopHatesPeopleWhoUseTheWordFagNonSatirically

I was actually really distraught over that controversy cause I love the food, but yeah, their views can be skewed, but they are a Christian organization, which is why they're closed on Sundays.

omg this report on Chick-fil-A.

They're not all bad.

I'm sure there are good managers and individual stores, but I can't support the overruling company policy. Being gay isn't a disease and people don't have to donate to anti-gay charities to try and "cure" people, especially when they don't even know that that's what they're supporting. If anything they should make their donation records public so people can decide for themselves if they want to give money to them or not. :morning:

I still eat at Chick Fil A because I'm a lard ass & their food is fucking delicious. A chicken sandwich & waffle fries dipped in Chick Fil A sauce & a vanilla milkshake... Mmmm...

I donate to a local shelter for gay/lesbian teens disowned by their parents & Freedom To Marry & it makes me feel less guilty about eating Chick Fil A. Omg I cried the first time I ate one after the whole homophobic thing went down, but I don't even care anymore. There's lots of dumb ass Christians who end up giving money to progressive companies & plenty of progressive people giving money to dumb ass Christian run companies, so I don't see the big deal tbh.

I still eat at Chick Fil A because I'm a lard ass & their food is fucking delicious. A chicken sandwich & waffle fries dipped in Chick Fil A sauce & a vanilla milkshake... Mmmm...

I donate to a local shelter for gay/lesbian teens disowned by their parents & Freedom To Marry & it makes me feel less guilty about eating Chick Fil A. Omg I cried the first time I ate one after the whole homophobic thing went down, but I don't even care anymore. There's lots of dumb ass Christians who end up giving money to progressive companies & plenty of progressive people giving money to dumb ass Christian run companies, so I don't see the big deal tbh.

Don't you think that's kind of selfish tho? :vacuum: I mean there are plenty of fast food outlets that don't support homophobic organisations. Just go eat a Big Mac and enjoy this flawless McDonald's ad. :morning:

Don't you think that's kind of selfish tho? :vacuum: I mean there are plenty of fast food outlets that don't support homophobic organisations. Just go eat a Big Mac and enjoy this flawless McDonald's ad. :morning:

Yes :morning: There's other places, but none are as good as them though. Plus, I used to work at McDonalds, I am NEVER eating that shit again.

omg this would never air in the US. :stretcher:

:stretcher: Right?! Even though I'm pretty sure America is actually doing better in terms of gay marriage than France is. Such a confusing country tbh.

Yes :morning: There's other places, but none are as good as them though. Plus, I used to work at McDonalds, I am NEVER eating that shit again.

Maybe you could try eating salad. :magic:

there's users on here who constantly BEG for leaks and brag about the unreleased songs they have. like please stop. it's not cute and it's really fucking annoying coming on here everyday to see a PLEASE LEAK something or other and I'VE HAD THAT SONG FOR x amount of days. it makes you look desperate and down right cringe worthy and you can't sit with us.

there's users on here who constantly BEG for leaks and brag about the unreleased songs they have. like please stop. it's not cute and it's really fucking annoying coming on here everyday to see a PLEASE LEAK something or other and I'VE HAD THAT SONG FOR x amount of days. it makes you look desperate and down right cringe worthy and you can't sit with us.

tumblr_lx9iv9EkzT1qb9pa3o1_500.gif:hail:

:shocked: THE SHADEEEEE!