Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

39 minutes ago, Music Xclusive said:

at least leak 3 or 5 songs out of the 100 Leona demos

If you go back to page 6 of this topic, you will find a mega link that was shared by @Lelewlovebird with 37 songs.  I just wanted to see what @Feather had compared to these 37 songs.  He says he has 100 songs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

If you go back to page 6 of this topic, you will find a mega link that was shared by @Lelewlovebird with 37 songs.  I just wanted to see what @Feather had compared to these 37 songs.  He says he has 100 songs. 

These are leaked songs, I have 100 demos that aren't leaked. As I'm close to Leona's team, I have lots of confidential demos which can't be leaked, including a bunch for the upcoming album. This website leaks songs every single minute, can't risk it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feather said:

These are leaked songs, I have 100 demos that aren't leaked. As I'm close to Leona's team, I have lots of confidential demos which can't be leaked, including a bunch for the upcoming album. This website leaks songs every single minute, can't risk it.

I can respect that if true.  And since I don't know you, I have no reason to doubt what you say.  However, if you can't, or you have no intention of leaking or releasing what you say you have, then why even say you have them?  Who does that benefit other then yourself, in that it gives you bragging rights.  Again, I don't know the first thing about you, so this is just my general opinion on the matter.  For me though, a good rule of thumb is, that if I have stuff I can't share, or that I have no intention of sharing, I just don't bring it up.  or I only bring it up in private to the few people that I trust. 

Just my two cents worth. 

36 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I can respect that if true.  And since I don't know you, I have no reason to doubt what you say.  However, if you can't, or you have no intention of leaking or releasing what you say you have, then why even say you have them?  Who does that benefit other then yourself, in that it gives you bragging rights.  Again, I don't know the first thing about you, so this is just my general opinion on the matter.  For me though, a good rule of thumb is, that if I have stuff I can't share, or that I have no intention of sharing, I just don't bring it up.  or I only bring it up in private to the few people that I trust. 

Just my two cents worth. 

Well I didn't say what songs I have, I also didn't bring it up randomly. I just gave it as a reason in a reply to someone here who quoted me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jaycoolguy said:

he obv doesn't have the songs

Maybe he does?  Maybe he doesn't?  I will not attempt to assume what another person has or does not have.  Even if they do exist?  It does not look like we will find out any time soon.  Time to move on to bigger, better and more easier to confirm topics.  :)

• Like 1

He's actually a very trustworthy source of information as regards Leona

I know I teased him in the past about her being a flop but we've discussed her career many times and in the end, we both want her to release quality music (again) and to find some form of success

He's actually a really nice guy and he has a direct source to his fav artist... so he does have all those demos he says (and thanx to that we were able to confirm many rumors and songs she recorded over the years)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Music Xclusive said:

@Feather leak those songs. They are unreleased from her previous albums

I don't leak unfortunately.. but I'm still looking for couple of songs that I, and her team, don't have so maybe we'll trade one day :)

I have added 'Understand' to the list. It's a track for upcoming album and one of my favourites.

Songs I still need:

• Dangerous
  • Falling Away From You
  • Forget Tomorrow
  • Most Beautiful Man in The World
  • Play On (Boom Boom Boom Boom)
  • The One That We Love
  • Wake Up
  • Human
  • Promises Promises
  • What You're Looking For
  • You Missed Me
  • My Frozen Heart
  • When I Met You
  • Why Should I (I have the writers demo)
  • Fun
  • How To Kill a Man
  • Tracks of My Tears
  • Promises
  • My One True Love