Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

The songs I discovered are Best Kept Secret vibes, not new songs at all jajaja.

I'm a big fan of Leona since I first listen to Bleeding Love. But Leona's voice is not what it was, and I'm so sad about it because I really don't know why. And I hope she recovers it some day, but I don't know... :(

I'm still waiting for her to come back with a global hit :)

• Sad 1

On 7/25/2018 at 3:18 AM, redph said:

The songs I discovered are Best Kept Secret vibes, not new songs at all jajaja.

I'm a big fan of Leona since I first listen to Bleeding Love. But Leona's voice is not what it was, and I'm so sad about it because I really don't know why. And I hope she recovers it some day, but I don't know... :(

I'm still waiting for her to come back with a global hit :)

I've heard a lot of people say that, but imo her voice sounds just as beautiful these days as it ever has! I do agree that the girl needs a hit though. She should find Calvin's old number and see if he'll help her out again. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I've heard a lot of people say that, but imo her voice sounds just as beautiful these days as it ever has! I do agree that the girl needs a hit though. She should find Calvin's old number and see if he'll help her out again. ;) 

lol

or snatch another avicii instrumental and have someone write her a good song to it :cackle:

i LOVE Collide btw

Edited by lanadelrey
  • YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I've heard a lot of people say that, but imo her voice sounds just as beautiful these days as it ever has!

Leona Lewis is the Freaking Bomb.  I was just revisiting some of her music just before I saw this post.  Run, Better in Time & Bleeding Love.  My 3 favorite Leona Lewis songs.

She has a new collaboration out with some dude named Hellberg.  Never heard of him.

Hellberg & Leona Lewis – Headlights

Hellberg & Leona Lewis – Headlights.jpg

6 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Leona Lewis is the Freaking Bomb.  I was just revisiting some of her music just before I saw this post.  Run, Better in Time & Bleeding Love.  My 3 favorite Leona Lewis songs.

She has a new collaboration out with some dude named Hellberg.  Never heard of him.

Hellberg & Leona Lewis – Headlights

Hellberg & Leona Lewis – Headlights.jpg

she looks beautiful in that cover

the song is pretty rubbish and generic but oh well, at least she's putting her name out there again!

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, lanadelrey said:

the song is pretty rubbish and generic but oh well, at least she's putting her name out there again!

I agree with you that she looks Beautiful in that cover.

And I hate to say it, but I pretty much agree with your assessment of the song.  Which is hard to have to admit, since I am such a big fan of hers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 10:12 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I agree with you that she looks Beautiful in that cover.

And I hate to say it, but I pretty much agree with your assessment of the song.  Which is hard to have to admit, since I am such a big fan of hers. 

Hellberg ruined his song.. well both him and his label. The original was pure more stripped back, but they added way to much electronic stuff and noise on her voice. Leona didn't agree with the final mix, but as she was only featured she had no final say. It got to the point she'd be thrown of the project if she kept changing the mix

Edited by Feather

9 minutes ago, Feather said:

Hellberg ruined his song.. well both him and his label. The original was pure more stripped back, but they added way to much electronic stuff and noise on her voice. Leona didn't agree with the final mix, but as she was only featured she had no final say. It got to the point she'd be thrown of the project

Her voice is so amazing on it's own.  Why would you want to add a bunch of anything to that Angelic voice.  My Gosh.  How stupid.  Again.  I have no Idea who this Hellberg dude, so I cannot comment on him or his music other than to say he sucked in this song.  LOL. 

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

On 10/27/2018 at 12:45 AM, lanadelrey said:

I've gotta agree with you. I'm all for Leona doing EDM collabs but surely she can work with bigger names than this! Doesn't she have any connections left anymore? :( 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 5:19 PM, Skinny Legend said:

I've gotta agree with you. I'm all for Leona doing EDM collabs but surely she can work with bigger names than this! Doesn't she have any connections left anymore? :( 

This has nothing to do with Leona's upcoming music or her career. Hellberg is launching his career and Sony asked Leona to help. They promised huge promo hence Leona agreed to, but it never came. Also, there's a reason why Leona is not in the music video.

For her next album Leona has worked with producers like Max Martin

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

57 minutes ago, Feather said:

This has nothing to do with Leona's upcoming music or her career. Hellberg is launching his career and Sony asked Leona to help. They promised huge promo hence Leona agreed to, but it never came. Also, there's a reason why Leona is not in the music video.

For her next album Leona has worked with producers like Max Martin

Outta My Head pt.2 i'm ready!

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

I liked her duet version of YATR with Calum Scott. Gays always do those flops Justice and you should all Stan him since he came up with the most beautiful coming out anthem ever.

i've been wanting to get into him for a while because i watched the music video of No Matter What and literally fell in tears :stretcher: Both versions of You Are the Reason are gorgeous too!