Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

Now that it's been almost 10 years since Glassheart was first performed at G-A-Y, I'm still looking for the original demo version. Anyone have it and would be willing to share? I'd greatly appreciate it!! Happy to trade too. 

The closest thing we have so far is this (well-done) version using the leaked instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eymbIMxAJ1Q 

Edited by Frank823

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, KF0708 said:

Did some of her unreleased songs leak by now? I'm still waiting desperately for By Tomorrow. The snippet alone sounds like it might be one of her best songs.

theres a LL unreleased masterpost in here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1BQlaYy0jS7v3eYkODi_pOLA-Xq4MKg3NnQ8hAF_2oFs/htmlview#gid=2039429448

21 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Thank you so much for sharing! I didn't know a couple of these songs.

Unfortunately, there's only the snippet of By Tomorrow. I really hope it is going to leak someday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 8:23 PM, KF0708 said:

Did some of her unreleased songs leak by now? I'm still waiting desperately for By Tomorrow. The snippet alone sounds like it might be one of her best songs.

it's literally not that good ☠️

On 1/20/2022 at 11:09 PM, RageOfTheGorgon said:

We never got Hanging All The Roses (Toby Gad)?

It's not a Toby Gad song but Dallas Austin and Larry Jackson

Edited by Leona Lewis

1 hour ago, Leona Lewis said:

it's literally not that good ☠️

I already love the demo version with another singer so much, so I would love to hear Leona‘s version and even pay for it, but it seems like no one has it 😭 The snippet of the last part with the instrumental alone sounds so much better than the demo version.

1 hour ago, KF0708 said:

I already love the demo version with another singer so much, so I would love to hear Leona‘s version and even pay for it, but it seems like no one has it 😭 The snippet of the last part with the instrumental alone sounds so much better than the demo version.

Haven't heard the original demo in a while but Leona's version doesn't really go anywhere tbh

2 hours ago, Leona Lewis said:

Haven't heard the original demo in a while but Leona's version doesn't really go anywhere tbh

The demo doesn't go anywhere as well, so I didn't expect Leona's version to go anywhere tbh. I still would love to hear it, since I really like the demo. I'm sure Leona's version would be one of my favorite songs from her.

8 hours ago, Leaving said:

When will LL bless us with new music :cry: I don't want to wait another twelve months for her to sing One More Sleep live again

She has a song with an irrelevant artist coming out in May, on his album. Her deal with Simon is off the table, they've been waiting on that for quite some years so hopefully they can finally move forward and speed process by signing else where. although I don't think they're going to release something as she a xmas tour at the end of the year.