Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

1 hour ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I just went there and it set off my Virus Scanner.  It gave me this message: "Leakth.is threat has been secrued".   Wut up wit dat?

nothing similar has happened to me, maybe it's a typo

www.leakth.is

Edited by lorekarma

2 minutes ago, lorekarma said:

nothing similar has happened to me

It happened when i clicked on certain section of the board.  i don't remember which one.  I am not a registered member, so I could only browse and not see any of the links.  But it just kind of odd that it happened.  I think I will stay away from there.   But thanks for the link. :)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

It happened when i clicked on certain section of the board.  i don't remember which one.  I am not a registered member, so I could only browse and not see any of the links.  But it just kind of odd that it happened.  I think I will stay away from there.   But thanks for the link. :)

my advice is to join if you like leaked music, lots of members remaster and fix crap quality leaks, cool artwork posted, it's actually the best place around for leaked stuff, a little bit more hip hop oriented rather than pop, but you'll find anything pop also. 

Only problem is the members, most part are really rude, actually found a large number of aggressive users, but a bunch are extremely nice and helped me with a lots of tracks ?

Edited by lorekarma

I saw someone mention Bleeding Love - but didn't see it posted. Posts were a couple months old but why are people DMing about it? I have Bleeding Love Alternate Version that's 4:26** long... If someone is still looking for this (if it's the right one) I'm happy to post here. If it's a diff version, just kidding.

Edited by mxtt

6 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I'm surprised they've lasted so long with that name! :cackle: I'll check it out though, thanks for letting me know. ;) 

They’re just much more aggressive over there. It’s hip hop focused and most people who post in other genre get clown comments lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have the full version of 'Black Water'? 

Though it's still the original demo of Glassheart I'm after (Yeah I can't let it go even after all these years ?)

Edited by drek
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...