Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

Been a Leona fan for years and I can't believe I just discovered this forum ugh #flopfan. Would anyone be kind enough to PM me the original version of the song Glassheart? The dubstep part frustrates me to no end :/ and I'm stuck listening to that noisy live version :'(

49 minutes ago, drek said:

Been a Leona fan for years and I can't believe I just discovered this forum ugh #flopfan. Would anyone be kind enough to PM me the original version of the song Glassheart? The dubstep part frustrates me to no end :/ and I'm stuck listening to that noisy live version :'(

Welcome and i second that request, i've lost this version ages ago! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drek said:

I could not agree more.  The dubstep is not my cup of tea. 

3 hours ago, victorxcx said:

Welcome and i second that request, i've lost this version ages ago! 

I am sure you kids already have it.  But on the off chance that you do not, I have the acoustic version.  If you are in need of it, let me know.

2 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I could not agree more.  The dubstep is not my cup of tea. 

I am sure you kids already have it.  But on the off chance that you do not, I have the acoustic version.  If you are in need of it, let me know.

I like how the acoustic version lets the meaning behind the song shine. The dubstep version is too gritty for my taste. So here's hoping that someone is willing to release the original version *fingers crossed* :D 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

10 hours ago, drek said:

I like how the acoustic version lets the meaning behind the song shine. The dubstep version is too gritty for my taste. So here's hoping that someone is willing to release the original version *fingers crossed* :D 

I love both versions tbh, and the original one leaked years ago but simply vanished of the web, It was even mentioned at the original post. Maybe @Feather could help us with It?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, victorxcx said:

I love both versions tbh, and the original one leaked years ago but simply vanished of the web, It was even mentioned at the original post. Maybe @Feather could help us with It?

I don't have the original but I can get it if I want, but I don't really ask for Leona demos. I just wait until they're in my mailbox

2 hours ago, victorxcx said:

The original version has leaked online before? Must've been removed really quickly :/