Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

On 10/23/2017 at 1:25 AM, Feather said:

She has cursed in other demos too..

Lindy Robbins, Toby Gad and Leona Lewis wrote the song

Definitely not far. I'm sure Leona forgot about the song the minute she walked out the recording studio. I let Leona's people hear the song 2 months ago and they didn't know about it: "what a load of rubbish, no wonder we've never heard it" they said..

:cackle: Did they really say that about their own artist's song? No wonder her career is going nowhere when her own management thinks her material is "rubbish"...

On 12/17/2017 at 11:39 PM, Fetish said:

Off topic but can someone tell me what Leonas best songs are? Theres way too many to go through all of them.

I know "Bleeding In Love" and 'Footprints In The Sand" but thats it :yeah:

You should check out 'Happy', 'Run', 'Glassheart', 'Trouble', 'Lovebird', 'Thunder' and 'One More Sleep' if you can handle more Christmas music at the end of the year. :cackle: Tbh though, definitely try and find concert versions if you can because her strength is definitely when she's singing live!

On 12/26/2017 at 4:16 AM, Feather said:

I have updated the first post with all the songs I know

@victorxcx @spicyhot@drek

You're an icon for doing this! :yaskween: It's tragic to think there's so many songs we're missing out on from her though... :'(

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Countess said:

Go off I guess sis! :cackle: Not sure why you're defending a management team that's run your fave's career into the dirt but don't worry, next time I won't bother responding at all! :bop:

Except it's not. It's labels that ruined lots of chances for Leona, not her team. Especially not when Nicola was in charge. When Sarah was in charge during I Am, well yeah. They fucked up her budget.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. These days I'm obsessed with Leona once again and I looked for more of her and I just found this f*cking amazing forum, that is alive!, and I discovered a few old songs from her that I didn't heard before. So I thank you for that.

I'm from Spain so maybe my english is not the best :)

I'll stay around from this moment on :D

56 minutes ago, redph said:

Hi everyone. These days I'm obsessed with Leona once again and I looked for more of her and I just found this f*cking amazing forum, that is alive!, and I discovered a few old songs from her that I didn't heard before. So I thank you for that.

So glad to have you here, enjoy your time and let us know what you think of the songs! ;) <3 

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, redph said:

Welcome! What new songs did you find? I hope I haven't missed any leaks.