Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

1 hour ago, Feather said:

Just got the track sent.. It's actually a really amazing song that would have done great on the radio..

Official name is Take Me To the Edge.. She sings "Take me down, take me down" so maybe that's why it's labeled Down.

OMG really? I'd love to hear this in full. I've been listening to the fan made extended version too long.

On 4/17/2017 at 7:04 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

I believe this should work for the people who wanted it

https://mega.nz/#F!cXp1QTLY!CQM9tKHLjRYtawkjoBXWug

like I said, these are the pretty standard ones, hoping I eventually get to update it lol

I'm so late to this thread, but thank you!

Leona has such a great voice! It's so sad that her career nose dived after Bleeding Love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 6:42 PM, SeanKevinMusic said:

Love all of her works! wonder what her new album will sound like!

I think its going to be R&B, she uploaded a couple studio clips to twitter recently. 

She is working with Walter Afanasieff in the video above, he has produced tonnes for Mariah and worked with Whitney, Celine and even Leona back on Spirit with Here I Am, hopefully he won't have a dated sound though. But I will be very happy if she goes R&B. 

• YAAASSS 1

Leona always records lots of genres.. Many GH demos weren't even dance, and had a more country feeling as they were written in Nashville. Also Echo had lots of pop songs that didn't make the cut instead of the pop rock Echo had in the end.

For this album she has worked with R&B producers but also the biggest pop producers. We'll see

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/30/2017 at 11:45 PM, I2You said:

I think its going to be R&B, she uploaded a couple studio clips to twitter recently. 

She is working with Walter Afanasieff in the video above, he has produced tonnes for Mariah and worked with Whitney, Celine and even Leona back on Spirit with Here I Am, hopefully he won't have a dated sound though. But I will be very happy if she goes R&B. 

I'd be here for a kinda futuristic R&B album, especially because she's never really explored that kinda synthy sound before! That said, it might alienate a lot of the fans she already has from the adult contemporary stations she's played on nowadays... :stretcher: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 6:04 AM, Musicsongs said:

I'm excited for an RnB style direction. Anything other from the cheesy, corny cringe lyrics of the last album.

Aww, I didn't mind the lyrics of the last album that much! I guess they were pretty vanilla but I feel like that suits her personality, so at least we know she made the album she wanted to make. ;)

On 6/1/2017 at 3:56 PM, Countess said:

I'd be here for a kinda futuristic R&B album, especially because she's never really explored that kinda synthy sound before! That said, it might alienate a lot of the fans she already has from the adult contemporary stations she's played on nowadays... :stretcher: 

It's not like those listeners were buying her music now anyway, so she has nothing to lose trying to shake things up sound wise, maybe engage a new audience. 

On 6/19/2017 at 9:57 AM, I2You said:

It's not like those listeners were buying her music now anyway, so she has nothing to lose trying to shake things up sound wise, maybe engage a new audience. 

:cackle: You make a good point! But she still has her image to consider, a lot of people didn't like it and jumped ship when she went dance back with 'Collide'. She needs to find some way of appealing to everyone who's ever liked one of her songs which is a difficult thing to do.

• 1 month later...