Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

14 hours ago, Leona Lewis said:

She has a song with an irrelevant artist coming out in May, on his album. Her deal with Simon is off the table, they've been waiting on that for quite some years so hopefully they can finally move forward and speed process by signing else where. although I don't think they're going to release something as she a xmas tour at the end of the year.

Omg! THE Leona Lewis is here!

Thank u for the updates Kween!

• LMAO 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey everyone, I really don't want to annoy anyone in this thread, but another year has passed and I'm still looking for "By Tomorrow This Will Be Yesterday". I only have the demo version, which is sung by Ina Wroldsen, but I would love to finally be able to hear Leona's version after all these years of searching for the song, because the song has a special meaning for me. If anyone has it or knows someone who could have it, please send me a PM. Any little clue is much appreciated. It would mean the world! 

I can assure you, that I only want to song for myself. It's the only unreleased song by any artist, I'm craving for.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Leaving said:

Shout out to @KF0708 for keeping this thread alive for the past year

I really don't want to get on anyone's nerves, but this is literally the only unreleased track from any artist I really care for. I tried my luck on several forums now, but the few people who have it only want to give it away for other unreleased songs and I don't have any. I even would be willing to buy it, because it has such an emotional meaning for me.

So when I just saw that two people created a page on genius about it, I thought it leaked. I'm usually not someone to beg for something, but I just have to get Leona's version somehow. So, if anyone would be willing to sell it to me, it would mean the world.

Edited by KF0708
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

It was created when I posted this AI. I’ve only heard a snippet of the last seconds of Leona’s version. Gave me goosebumps haha

Britney Spears (AI) - By Tomorrow
https://youtu.be/ZYGGTtx3PCs

Oh, you here as well! 😊 I was the one commenting under your youtube video yesterday! The snippet of the last few seconds from Leona's version is from sound.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone, it's me again. 

Unfortunately, I'm still looking for Leona's version of By Tomorrow and I really have no idea, where to ask for the song, besides here and on another site. This unreleased song is literally the only unreleased song by any artist I'm looking for. Y'all know I've been looking for the song for years now, since it's really important for me.

I'd be willing to pay $150-$200 for it, via PayPal.

So, if anyone has it or knows someone who has the song, please let me know! It would mean the world.

On 11/27/2023 at 6:20 AM, KF0708 said:

Hey everyone, it's me again. 

Unfortunately, I'm still looking for Leona's version of By Tomorrow and I really have no idea, where to ask for the song, besides here and on another site. This unreleased song is literally the only unreleased song by any artist I'm looking for. Y'all know I've been looking for the song for years now, since it's really important for me.

I'd be willing to pay $150-$200 for it, via PayPal.

So, if anyone has it or knows someone who has the song, please let me know! It would mean the world.

In your 4 July post you said you wouldn't ask for it again, but now you've edited that post and you're asking for it again. So what is the truth sis? :orly: