Leona Lewis - Unreleased/leaked songs

Leona Lewis

19 minutes ago, Countess said:

Could someone upload this 'Down' song for us? I've never heard of it before! :o Unless it's the same song as 'Dip Down'?

There is no full version, but you can hear the snippet here at the end

I actually might check if my sources have it :o

• YAAASSS 1

On 06/04/2017 at 2:04 PM, Feather said:

All of the clips in this video have leaked in full except Down. I'm so glad they leaked, I used to have this video in my iTunes library because the clips were so good. I hope Down does leak eventually it will be another little gem we can add to our collection.

6 hours ago, spicyhot said:

All of of the clips in this video have leaked in full except Down. I'm so glad they leaked, I used to have this video in my iTunes library because the clips were so good. I hope Down does leak eventually it will be another little gem we can add to our collection.

The issues with Leona leaks is that they seem to either come 100 at once or none at all. I feel like her pseudo-popularity makes her undesirable amongst music hoarders. :cypher: 

17 hours ago, Feather said:

Oh brilliant, thanks for this! I'm gonna add it to my collection. ;) I also forgot what a bop 'Playground' is, that song goes off! :hail: 

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

The issues with Leona leaks is that they seem to either come 100 at once or none at all. I feel like her pseudo-popularity makes her undesirable amongst music hoarders. :cypher: 

I dunno though.. this forums trades artists I didn't even know they existed before I joined lol

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, Feather said:

I dunno though.. this forums trades artists I didn't even know they existed before I joined lol

But that's the thing, she's not popular enough for people to clamour over her, but she's also too popular to be a flop like Allie X, ya know? #JusticeForLeona

On 4/8/2017 at 0:18 AM, Cypher said:

But that's the thing, she's not popular enough for people to clamour over her, but she's also too popular to be a flop like Allie X, ya know? #JusticeForLeona

I know what you mean, there's a certain level of flop that people are obsessed with like Phoebe Ryan, and a certain level of superstardom which people love, but there's a grey area in between where no one really cares about you at all. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I know what you mean, there's a certain level of flop that people are obsessed with like Phoebe Ryan, and a certain level of superstardom which people love, but there's a grey area in between where no one really cares about you at all. :stretcher: 

#JusticeForTheInBetweeners :cypher: 

• YAAASSS 1

On 20/09/2016 at 4:23 PM, Countess said:

I love that one too! She had a whole era of dark pop tracks like that and 'Perfect Stranger' before she went goth for Glassheart which were so good. <3 

hi love do you mind uploading a collection of her unreleased tracks if you compiled one, it would help me a lot because i can't find a link ANYWHERE to download quality unreleased tracks from her thanks <333 

14 minutes ago, randomnostalgia said:

hi love do you mind uploading a collection of her unreleased tracks if you compiled one, it would help me a lot because i can't find a link ANYWHERE to download quality unreleased tracks from her thanks <333 

I wouldn't mind if there is a mega going round. Has there been a Leona mega?