I wonder what was "I Feel Pretty" for, she teased that song in like 3 tiktoks (I like the song but it's not single material imo), I want her album to have songs like 'Souvenir'

Also I think she is going for the R&B/Pop direction since she is working with producers oriented to that genre

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jessicaspears said:

I wonder what was "I Feel Pretty" for, she teased that song in like 3 tiktoks (I like the song but it's not single material imo), I want her album to have songs like 'Souvenir'

Also I think she is going for the R&B/Pop direction since she is working with producers oriented to that genre

Souvenir was one of my favourites on that album! I love that ambient vibe with her soft vocals. Although Crowded Room and Sweeter Place were also great imo.

I Feel Pretty wasn't my favourite song from her so tbh I don't care if it gets released or not :cackle: I always thought it might be attached to one of her Rare Beauty campaigns or something

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

People Magazine reports that a ‘feud’ between Selena and celebrities she recently unfollowed (Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, and Zayn Malik) is baseless:

“There are absolutely no hard feelings with anyone she unfollowed”.

https://people.com/why-selena-gomez-unfollowed-bella-gigi-hadid-zayn-malik-others-instagram-no-hard-feelings-7553477

2 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I feel it could still be awhile. Maybe in the fall we can start expecting new music. 

A fall release for Selena is perfect! I feel like the direction she's been taking her songs with her vocal style, it's perfect for fall. Something chill and vibey <3 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

A fall release for Selena is perfect! I feel like the direction she's been taking her songs with her vocal style, it's perfect for fall. Something chill and vibey <3 

Hopefully I Feel Pretty makes the tracklist!

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 7:38 PM, cmiley said:

Hopefully I Feel Pretty makes the tracklist!

The song is horrible I promise!

On 6/27/2023 at 2:17 PM, Dax Diameter said:

The rollout is about to start! She's rehearsing to shoot a music video in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully we will hear the bops soon because they are all serves (Hopefully no Julia Michaels songs make the cut)

• LMAO 1

12 hours ago, Shadelena said:

The song is horrible I promise!

The rollout is about to start! She's rehearsing to shoot a music video in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully we will hear the bops soon because they are all serves (Hopefully no Julia Michaels songs make the cut)

Why the Julia Michaels shade :tanya: She did a great job on Rare and Revival!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 6/30/2023 at 11:14 AM, Leaving said:

Why the Julia Michaels shade :tanya: She did a great job on Rare and Revival!

On 6/30/2023 at 1:34 PM, Kesha Slays said:

And for her own projects and the countless other tracks she co-written/demoed. She's a great singer-songwriter! 

She's great but she needs to move on and get in touch with new people. Julia in rare (Fun) was too much her sound and did not benefit Selena at all