Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In honor of Miley's bday, I thought I'd leak some HM rarities... The Best of Both Worlds (Lead Vocal Studio Acapella) The Best of Both Worlds (Instrumental with BGVs) Nobody's Perfect (

Leak Miley's unreleased songs better...

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, falvaimilan said:

We definitely need more Hannah Montana content.

But thanks. It's cool.

Enjoy.

Hannah Montana - True Friends (DVD- 576p-VOB)
100MB
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nto0FwNeVEoz_FSMs0kLEwEgcuHr7UkK

 

Hannah Montana - One In A Milion (DVD- 576p-VOB)
117MB

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vQPBn7jSPlm1IzfJOcaAz8nDbMMyjM65

 

Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect [VOB]
160MB
720x480
3:25
https://i.imgbox.com/8EDohYlr.png
https://mega.nz/#!NhcADagS!pOECy6ckXHwRIaSxGnpUkqFsKuLV8vcUeFppPVtW8nw

 

Miley Cyrus - The Climb (Movie Version)-1080p-bluray-x264-2009
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 2
File size : 251 MiB
Duration : 4 min 6 s
Overall bit rate : 8 544 kb/s
n7srzmO.png
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1X_AlU4fKz6dnBJZ18zZTFnZVk

 

Hannah Montana - The Best Of Both Worlds Concert
4.37GB
https://mega.nz/#!Ayhx0I7T!abuD_8MDMk9WKFmb8FS6l9I8uDr8T0poBr4DHDK9LZA

 

And here ais a ton of Hannah Montana Music. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7AN0Pl2OoRjNXZjbjJpVDhCZFE

 

There was a post on here some time ago that had Hannah Montana stuff in it as well.  But for the life of me I cannot remember how made the thread.  just do a search. 

 

1 hour ago, Cherish said:

Can you leak the Old Blue Jeans instrumental? Because that shit is fire!

All I have is the original and the Chris Cox Remix.

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 2:06 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

Enjoy.

Hannah Montana - True Friends (DVD- 576p-VOB)
100MB
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nto0FwNeVEoz_FSMs0kLEwEgcuHr7UkK

 

Hannah Montana - One In A Milion (DVD- 576p-VOB)
117MB

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vQPBn7jSPlm1IzfJOcaAz8nDbMMyjM65

 

Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect [VOB]
160MB
720x480
3:25
https://i.imgbox.com/8EDohYlr.png
https://mega.nz/#!NhcADagS!pOECy6ckXHwRIaSxGnpUkqFsKuLV8vcUeFppPVtW8nw

 

Miley Cyrus - The Climb (Movie Version)-1080p-bluray-x264-2009
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 2
File size : 251 MiB
Duration : 4 min 6 s
Overall bit rate : 8 544 kb/s
n7srzmO.png
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1X_AlU4fKz6dnBJZ18zZTFnZVk

 

Hannah Montana - The Best Of Both Worlds Concert
4.37GB
https://mega.nz/#!Ayhx0I7T!abuD_8MDMk9WKFmb8FS6l9I8uDr8T0poBr4DHDK9LZA

 

And here ais a ton of Hannah Montana Music. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7AN0Pl2OoRjNXZjbjJpVDhCZFE

 

There was a post on here some time ago that had Hannah Montana stuff in it as well.  But for the life of me I cannot remember how made the thread.  just do a search. 

 

All I have is the original and the Chris Cox Remix.

WOW! My mind is blown right now! Thanks for sharing HM contents with us.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 3:42 PM, Cherish said:

Can you leak the Old Blue Jeans instrumental? Because that shit is fire!

I wish! I'd kill for those stems 🔥

 

For now though, here's some HM Movie content... 🎡🎤

Let's Get Crazy (Studio Acapella)

Let's Get Crazy (Instrumental with BGVs) - V.1 (has chorus vox)

Let's Get Crazy (Instrumental with BGVs) - V.2 (filtered out chorus vox)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for the Instrumentals w BGVs!!! 

I have a question for all the Hannah Montana fans... So I've noticed there is an official acapella of the lead vocal for Nobody's Perfect, and there is the instrumental w/ background vocals... but somewhere I would love to have either the official acapella (with all vocals) OR the instrumental WITH ALL VOCALS.   An example would be in the very end when she does the extra harmony of "Cause everybody makes mistakes!" at the very end. I haven't seen it ANYWHERE online in any acapellas.  Thanks!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 1:12 PM, Orangecounty190 said:

Thank you so much for the Instrumentals w BGVs!!! 

I have a question for all the Hannah Montana fans... So I've noticed there is an official acapella of the lead vocal for Nobody's Perfect, and there is the instrumental w/ background vocals... but somewhere I would love to have either the official acapella (with all vocals) OR the instrumental WITH ALL VOCALS.   An example would be in the very end when she does the extra harmony of "Cause everybody makes mistakes!" at the very end. I haven't seen it ANYWHERE online in any acapellas.  Thanks!! 

Of course! I’ve been holding on to some of this stuff for so long, I figured it’s time for me to stop being selfish lol

As for your Q about Nobody’s Perfect... For some reason the acapella I uploaded is missing the interlude towards the end and the instrumental is missing some of the adlibs and harmonies that you mentioned. I’m not sure why they were removed, that’s just how I received them. But an official instrumental (without bgv) does exist, so you could easily make a filtered acapella with all the vocals.

P.S. Since yesterday was the 13th anniversary of HM, I just uploaded some more songs!
Rock Star and Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah acapellas & instrumentals are now in the first post :)

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 11:59 PM, iSeeCyrus said:

Amazing Update.  Cannot thank you enough for this.  And I truly will Enjoy. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...