Unpopular Opinion

Foolish

I just had to take a moment to share my absolute love for Demi Lovato's hit song, Sorry Not Sorry. From the first beat, this song had me hooked with its catchy melody and powerful vocals.

Demi's fierce and unapologetic attitude in this song is truly inspiring. It's a bold statement of self-love and empowerment, and it's a message that I think we all need to hear every once in a while.

The lyrics are incredibly relatable, reminding us that it's okay to be confident in ourselves and stand up for what we believe in. The upbeat tempo and infectious rhythm make it the perfect song to dance to and sing along with.

Overall, Sorry Not Sorry is an absolute banger that never fails to put me in a good mood. It's an anthem for anyone who has ever felt judged or underestimated, and it reminds us to stay true to ourselves and never apologize for who we are.

Cheers to Demi Lovato for creating such an amazing song that empowers us all!

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

Who could ever have predicted that together, Disney Corp and Crystal Meth would produce such an amazing and timeless icon of stage and screen. Where is her first Oscar already? She should totally have been nominated for the nuanced, understated and captivating performance she brought to the screen in “Princess Protection Program”.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

Who could ever have predicted that together, Disney Corp and Crystal Meth would produce such an amazing and timeless icon of stage and screen. Where is her first Oscar already? She should totally have been nominated for the nuanced, understated and captivating performance she brought to the screen in “Princess Protection Program”.

That's SO true!