AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

On 5/30/2024 at 8:45 PM, Capsule said:

Made a completely AI song for a bit of fun! The instrumental, lyrics and vocals were generated by AI. I then replaced the AI vocals with Miley's.Didn't do a lot to make the AI sound nice or anything, just went with what was generated. It's a pretty decent result!

Here is... Turn Up The Heat by Miley Cyrus AI: https://audio.com/capsule/audio/turnuptheheat

It's not bad! I'm impressed! It was a bop and a half! Reminds me of the early 2010's Pop vibes! 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Yes I did at the request of @Ice Prince who I should really be thanking cause ever since I heard the demo by Georgia Ku I cannot stop singing it lmao 🤣 

Link is here: Ava Max AI - Pirouette (AI - Georgia Ku)

Ohhh thank you again for making this possible! I cannot believe how Ava did not record this, it literally would end careers. The song is so catchy and beautiful, so I'm happy this way we can at least hear it close to what could have been <3 

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Cypher said:

Legend! :hail:

Not nearly as legendary as you my friend! ❤️✌️

17 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Ohhh thank you again for making this possible! I cannot believe how Ava did not record this, it literally would end careers. The song is so catchy and beautiful, so I'm happy this way we can at least hear it close to what could have been <3 

It was a pleasure! I really enjoyed making this one cause it really feels like an Ava song to me! I'm flabbergasted to hear that she didn't record this! You're only telling me this now! I was under the impression that she did record it, but it was just unreleased and scrapped?!? Her loss. The song is a total bop, ever since I heard it I cannot stop bopping my head to it! The only problem is it's so short in duration and no bridge which is a trend in the music industry that I'm very sick of! We miss beautiful meaningful or at the very least somewhat of an interesting bridge in songs! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon my language, but I fucking love weights.gg! I just made a new model without having to sit and wait at my laptop for hours having to worry about a runtime going out! It still took 2 ish hours, but I was able to do other things and even exit out of the site and not have to worry! The model although isn't perfect, came out quite decent! Especially since I have a free account and am not paying premium (which if I had the money I so would consider)! I'm flabbergasted! I didn't even use raw vocals, I used the songs themselves! With RVC you have to use raw, live, untouched vocals, but not with weights.gg!! I'm in love! I also recently did some model researching and found at least 4 voice models I have been wanting to make, so now I don't have to! I am just so happy! AI Generated music and editing, just took a whole new direction and it's really impressive! 

I made an updated more modern TAEYEON AI voice model on weights.gg and I am in love! These were all made on weights!! The quality is a bit iffy, but still listenable! 

TAEYEON AI - Best Mistake (Solo Version) (AI - Ariana Grande)

TAEYEON AI - See You Again (Solo Version) (AI - Charlie Puth)

TAEYEON AI - Liar (AI - CL)

TAEYEON AI - Rare (Demo for Selena Gomez) (AI - Charli XCX)

I found this app where you upload an image and it generates a song that kind of tells a story about the image and I uploaded an image of TAEYEON from her Can't Control Myself music video and I chose a sad and melancholic song for the style as I thought it kinda suited the image and the whole thing did not disappoint! It was weird tho as it didn't give a name so I chose one based on the lyrics. I replaced the AI vocals with TAEYEON's. 

TAEYEON AI - Warrior (AI Generated Song)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m adding models on weights.gg for all our favorite flops and songwriters. This one is Livvi Franc singing Back To Zero by Priscilla Renea and/or Bonnie McKee. It’s my very first test so don’t judge me to hard. But some of it especially the chorus and bridge/outro is kinda amazing 😅

https://krakenfiles.com/view/2dhtfkbBRK/file.html

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

I’m adding models on weights.gg for all our favorite flops and songwriters. This one is Livvi Franc singing Back To Zero by Priscilla Renea and/or Bonnie McKee. It’s my very first test so don’t judge me to hard. But some of it especially the chorus and bridge/outro is kinda amazing 😅

https://krakenfiles.com/view/2dhtfkbBRK/file.html

It sounds super realistic to me! Is weights easy to use? I struggled to use the earlier programs but I might give this one a go 👀

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Main Pop Girl said:

It sounds super realistic to me! Is weights easy to use? I struggled to use the earlier programs but I might give this one a go 👀

Thank you! Weights is extremely easy to use. I’ve gotten so many people to do so that would never try it before😇❤️🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

I made a new updated version of my Emotion era Carly Rae Jepsen AI model from weights and I wanted to get y'all's opinion. I think it does sound like her just not idk something's off. 

Here's the most accurate creation, I think it really captures her voice, but not quite entirely: 

Carly Rae Jepsen AI (Emotion Era V2) - Nightingale (Acapella) (AI - Demi Lovato)