Special Physical Releases

Cypher

Anyone know how tf someone can get the blue vinyl of Lorde's Solar Power in the US without import??

Second question: Was the yellow variant ultimately changed to the orange? I remember when it was first announced, they had yellow, orange, blue, brown, and clear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 11:36 AM, Zach said:

I was hoping for a more interesting vinyl print or at least a different cover. :stretcher: I'll probably pass on this one.

9 hours ago, 365MM said:

FYI @Cypher Kylie Fever 20th vinyl announced on her website- sold out before I could get one, but unsigned ones (on white, not silver) are up on Amazon and Juno.uk

I saw! I managed to pre-order the white one from Amazon right when it went live. I heard pre-orders sold out within minutes. :cypher:

• 4 weeks later...

Nicola Roberts- “Cinderella’s Eyes” finally getting a vinyl release AND deluxe version with b-sides and unreleased tracks!

Plastic Pop Records is on a roll after the very nice Sophie Ellis-Bextor reissues! Only issue is pricey shipping to the USA. 

https://www.plasticpop.co.uk/bundles

A7F54022-9283-48A7-AF3A-650931674749.webp

Edited by 365MM
Picture issue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 365MM said:

Nicola Roberts- “Cinderella’s Eyes” finally getting a vinyl release AND deluxe version with b-sides and unreleased tracks!

Plastic Pop Records is on a roll after the very nice Sophie Ellis-Bextor reissues! Only issue is pricey shipping to the USA. 

A7F54022-9283-48A7-AF3A-650931674749.webp 664.05 kB · 2 downloads

omg shipping cost was like 60% of the purchase, no thanks. I'll just enjoy this album from afar. :cypher:

On 10/29/2021 at 10:32 AM, 365MM said:

A7F54022-9283-48A7-AF3A-650931674749.webp 664.05 kB · 2 downloads

Very here for all these unreleased tracks! She's posted some snippets of them on Insta and tbh they sound better than a lot of the tracks that made the album. I hope this means she's making a musical comeback!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

Very here for all these unreleased tracks! She's posted some snippets of them on Insta and tbh they sound better than a lot of the tracks that made the album. I hope this means she's making a musical comeback!

I just heard those today! I think one (“Crash”) had already been leaked, but I can’t compare to my iTunes right now to confirm. Really liked the few different snippets. Yeah- really strong tracks that maybe should have been on the album. “Fish Out of Water” 😬 She went with ‘Fish’ over some of these? Lol!

I'm on the fence about purchasing the Nicola vinyl. I have a very limited collection, and CD is still my preference, so I hope it comes out digitally or on CD eventually too! The person that runs Plastic Pop said they couldn't do digital themselves due to licencing, but appeared open to exploring the idea of CD (although vinyl is their focus so we shouldn't expect it). I assume the label themselves (Polydor?) could do something with digital or CD, or their own version of the vinyl, if they wanted to though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolaideonfire said:

I'm on the fence about purchasing the Nicola vinyl. I have a very limited collection, and CD is still my preference, so I hope it comes out digitally or on CD eventually too! The person that runs Plastic Pop said they couldn't do digital themselves due to licencing, but appeared open to exploring the idea of CD (although vinyl is their focus so we shouldn't expect it). I assume the label themselves (Polydor?) could do something with digital or CD, or their own version of the vinyl, if they wanted to though.

I would also love to have a CD version! And finally get her version of "Memory of You" in a physical format ❤️

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Ooo! Insider info! Yeah…a mp3 (especially one that comes with the vinyl) or CD version would be great. Hopefully Nicola finally makes a proper album #2 and this part of her catalogue might get reissue in those formats too.

• YAAASSS 1