Jump to content

Special Physical Releases


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New Target-exclusive version of Lana's Chemtrails!

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (Moonlight Edition) (The Remix Album) (Feat. Blessed Madonna & Dababy) (2021 Release) (Deluxe Edition) will be coming out soon! It has all the same tracks as the origin

this was the original mock up they posted

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Zach said:

I'm hoping UO drops Aly & AJ next. Their christmas album and Insomniatic should be released at some point this year.

I think it's pretty likely considering Into the Rush got an UO release, then also became available at the Disney emporium, the same way Demi's, Selena's, and Miley's did!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A few records came in this week!

  • Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (Pale Yellow) Walmart exclusive
  • Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (Gold) Webstore TikTok exclusive
  • Julia Michaels - Not In Chronological Order <3 

The ones I'm expecting later this month...

  • Fleetwood Mac - Rumours (Gold) Target exclusive
  • Olivia Rodrigo - Sour (Dark Blue) Target exclusive
  • Lorde - Solar Power (Orange Marbled) Target exclusive
  • Lady Gaga - The Fame (Light Blue) EU exclusive

Particularly looking forward to the Gaga one to complete my Gaga coloured collection!

Edited by Cypher
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cypher said:

A few records came in this week!

  • Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (Pale Yellow) Walmart exclusive
  • Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (Gold) Webstore TikTok exclusive
  • Julia Michaels - Not In Chronological Order <3 

The ones I'm expecting later this month...

  • Fleetwood Mac - Rumours (Gold) Target exclusive
  • Olivia Rodrigo - Sour (Dark Blue) Target exclusive
  • Lorde - Solar Power (Orange Marbled) Target exclusive
  • Lady Gaga - The Fame (Light Blue) EU exclusive

Particularly looking forward to the Gaga one to complete my Gaga coloured collection!

the Gaga one was sold for $15 in Polish stores a week ago :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zach said:

I was just about to post these! I pre-ordered all 3 of them. :cypher:

5 hours ago, 365MM said:

National Album Day is going to be releasing Kylie’s Fever on white vinyl! Definitely gonna try to snag that! ? She is so in need of a comprehensive catalog vinyl reissue!

I SAW THIS TOO!!! Do you know how to get this one? I just saw that it's coming, but didn't see a method of pre-ordering or picking it up on day of release.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cypher said:

I was just about to post these! I pre-ordered all 3 of them. :cypher:

I SAW THIS TOO!!! Do you know how to get this one? I just saw that it's coming, but didn't see a method of pre-ordering or picking it up on day of release.

I wish I knew- I’d preorder instantly! I’m not sure where it’ll be offered. I think- but not totally sure- that it’s like the uh version of Record store day with in-store only. Which would really suck. If you learn more before I do, please let me know too! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 365MM said:

I wish I knew- I’d preorder instantly! I’m not sure where it’ll be offered. I think- but not totally sure- that it’s like the uh version of Record store day with in-store only. Which would really suck. If you learn more before I do, please let me know too! 

omg we already had 2 RSDs today, now they're adding another one?! Don't get me wrong, I love that artists are leaning in vinyl records, but I feel like literally everything in the back catalogue is coming out now on a new vinyl pressing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 365MM said:

I wish I knew- I’d preorder instantly! I’m not sure where it’ll be offered. I think- but not totally sure- that it’s like the uh version of Record store day with in-store only. Which would really suck. If you learn more before I do, please let me know too! 

Why are they making things in store only :yeah: We're still in a pandemic Kylie!

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Why are they making things in store only :yeah: We're still in a pandemic Kylie!

Honestly, it's prob not her decision. I bet you it's 100% the label.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Honestly, it's prob not her decision. I bet you it's 100% the label.

Absolutely. She didn’t even mention it in social media, so I bet she’s pretty removed form the details about this one. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...