Special Physical Releases

Cypher

Recordstore UK also just listed a bundle for Ariana's middle projects which were previously available on her webstore, but have since been sold out. (Click on the image for the link)

Dangerous Woman: Purple & Black Swirl x2LP
Sweetener: Opaque Peach x2LP
Thank U, Next: Clear/Pink Split x2LP

SharedImage-121271.png?t=088522e471e7fe9

Edited by Cypher

38 minutes ago, followcher said:

I was able to cop the superior variants before the 500 copies sold out https://keshastore.com/

I was just about to post the webstore release! I can't believe how quickly those sold out. I saw it posted and checked out, but when I went to go back and check the details and grab images, it was sold out already. Crazy! I wonder why they would limit the release to 500, that's literally less than most RSD drops.

I was wondering about the VERY limited pressing too, it seemed weird.

Apparently the UO Warrior vinyl sold out & went back in stock already, so i guess most people are hyped about warrior?

I watched the webstore after buying, animal & warrior went first then cannibal about a minute after

12 minutes ago, followcher said:

I was wondering about the VERY limited pressing too, it seemed weird.

Apparently the UO Warrior vinyl sold out & went back in stock already, so i guess most people are hyped about warrior?

I watched the webstore after buying, animal & warrior went first then cannibal about a minute after

I think I read somewhere that all the UO pressings sold out, but were brought back pretty quickly. I checked just now and it looks like it's still up!

But yeah, I'll be really curious if they increase the webstore variants beyond the initial 500. Or perhaps this is just the first release and they'll push the release of the Webstore ones to other retailers like Walmart later down the road. I think in the US, Target is getting Lorde's marbled orange, which I believe started as a UK webstore exclusive.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 4:00 PM, Cypher said:

Kesha just announced she'll be releasing more of the webstore colour variants but won't ship until 2022. She didn't announce when the second pressing pre-orders would go up though.

2022 is a really long time to wait! I hear the vinyl processing plants are working overtime lately. It's crazy how much demand there is for them right now.

10 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

2022 is a really long time to wait! I hear the vinyl processing plants are working overtime lately. It's crazy how much demand there is for them right now.

Right? Seeing the surge in vinyl demand has been crazy! RSD used to be just for music nerds, but now it's a holiday for scalpers. :stretcher:

• Sad 1