Special Physical Releases

Cypher

I wanted to start a thread where people could report upcoming physical releases. I didn't even realize Allie X had reissued both CollXtions and ofc by the time I checked her site, they were completely sold out. All artists are welcome here, feel free to report on special CD releases, vinyl releases, deluxe bundles, everything!

• Like 1

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (Moonlight Edition) (The Remix Album) (Feat. Blessed Madonna & Dababy) (2021 Release) (Deluxe Edition) will be coming out soon! It has all the same tracks as the original album and a remix with Lil Yachty but not the new single that's coming out tomorrow.

• LMAO 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rina announced a special gold vinyl for the deluxe edition of SAWAYAMA! I pre-ordered it yesterday, can't wait! :excited:

I also caved and ordered a few other things:

• Billie's new album from Walmart that has a special sandy light brown/dirty gold pressing.
  • Selena's Rare, double LP from her website
  • Chromatica picture LP
  • Kylie Minogue - Real Groove green vinyl has been delayed

And now I'm debating if I should pick up Olivia Rodrigo's Target vinyl. I quite like the look, but not sure how I'm honestly feeling about an entire album of her sad bitch hour songs. I love me a sad bitch anthem, but a whole album might be a little much.

Edited by Cypher

9 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I sold my $20 Lana Del Rey Urban Outfitters vinyl for $325 the other day. Keep collecting those vinyls y'all! They can really be worth something!

An entrepreneur in the making!

• YAAASSS 1

I'm lowkey annoyed at UO. They keep pumping out these discographies of our favourite flops and I keep spending money. :cypher: If they had decent stock, I wouldn't be as inclined to rush into picking these up, but they keep selling out with super rare restocks. I was going through my collection of UO albums and this is what I'm working with:

Spoiler
  • Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault, Pt. 1 (exclusive EP)
  • Britney Spears - Blackout // Clear with Black, Yellow, and Red Splatter
  • Britney Spears - Britney Jean // Clear with Blue, Red and White Splatter
  • Britney Spears - Femme Fatale // Clear with Gold & White Splatter
  • Britney Spears - Glory (Deluxe Reissue) // White
  • Britney Spears - Swimming In The Stars (UO exclusive)
  • Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated // Purple
  • Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated: Side B // Baby Blue
  • Demi Lovato - Confident // Black & White Dipped
  • Demi Lovato - I Love Me + Still Have Me // Translucent Red
  • Demi Lovato - Unbroken // Lava Mix
  • Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia // Translucent Blue
  • Halsey - Badlands // Exclusive Cover & Translucent Aqua
  • Halsey - Room 93 // Translucent Teal
  • Julia Michaels - Nervous System (UO exclusive)
  • Kacey Musgraves - A Very Kacey Christmas // Green Translucent
  • Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour // Clear
  • Kacey Musgraves - Pageant Material // Pink Marbled
  • Kacey Musgraves - Same Trailer Different Park // Confetti
  • Kacey Musgraves - The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show // Picture Disc
  • Lady Gaga - ARTPOP // Opaque Blue
  • Lady Gaga - Born This Way // Opaque Red
  • Lady Gaga - Chromatica // Silver
  • Lady Gaga - Joanne // Pink (Mixed & Opaque)
  • Lady Gaga - The Fame / The Fame Monster (Boxset) // Silver & Coke Bottle Clear
  • Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club // Green
  • Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence // Exclusive Cover & Translucent Blue + Opaque Violet
  • Selena Gomez ‎- Lose You To Love Me / Look At Her Now (UO exclusive)
  • Selena Gomez - Rare // Clear
  • Selena Gomez - Stars Dance // Grey with Pink Splatter
  • Selena Gomez & the Scene - When the Sun Goes Down // Lavender with White Swirl
  • Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time // Translucent Green

I'm on a quest to find a reasonably priced Demi Lovato - Demi and Britney Spears - Circus. The resell market of some vinyl records is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It hasn't been officially announced yet, but Spice Girls will be releasing a special 25th anniversary vinyl and cassette for 'Wannabe' soon!

Spice-Girls-le-tube-Wannabe-reedite-vinyle-pour-ses-25-ans.jpeg

Both new versions will feature the original song, a demo (which was first played in the film Spice World but which we'll now finally get in HQ for the first time), the Junior Vasquez remix and a brand new unreleased track called 'Feed Your Love'! 'Feed Your Love' is the first song they wrote with Richard "Biff" Stannard and fans have been wanting to hear it for a long time.

This is how all re-releases should be!

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone participate in RSD Drop 1 this year?? I went to my local record store and got Ariana and Gaga's releases. They implemented a one RSD Exclusive per person, I think to make it harder for scalpers. Luckily my friend was with me so I could get both! By the time i got to the crates, there was only one of Ariana's left and 2 of Gaga's. The store also had 2 copies of Ariana's release on CD, so I picked up one of those too.

I also found out that the UK got a special pressing of the Confetti album with the new remix. I really want that one ?

Edited by Cypher
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Urban Outfitters just dropped Kesha's dollar $ign era projects! (Click on the images for the links)
Ke$ha - Animal (Expanded Edition)
Ke$ha - Cannibal (Expanded Edition)
Ke$ha - Warrior (Expanded Edition)

64400575_050_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fm   64400062_060_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fm   64400583_066_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&ql

Edited by Cypher
  • Like 1