Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

19 hours ago, cabeyo said:

i liked justin's version but i can't see why camila isn't credited as a writer, he didn't change literally anything from camila's demo, the lyrics are all the same

Ali Tamposi got removed from the credits too and now the only credits that stayed the same are the production credits. Ghostwriters is anyone surprised :cackle:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, idrk said:

many people have anyone, it was being traded in 2019 and it has 11 lastfm listeners with over 200 scrobbles and consistent listening trends

Oo that’s interesting! Didn’t realize that there were traders that have it. I’m new to the this community but traders are ppl who trade songs correct? Dumb question I’m really sorry

39 minutes ago, idrk said:

many people have anyone, it was being traded in 2019 and it has 11 lastfm listeners with over 200 scrobbles and consistent listening trends

problem is some people can change the title of songs scrobbled which means it includes them as a listener (they do it for attention or so it’s there incase of future release or sumn), i don’t think it was traded, i think only insider have it and none will sell rip

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, idrk said:

NO?LMAO , all that listenings it has its from insiders that have this song, only them got it supposing it was last minute cutted from romance and they never traded it as they dont need to do that, i talked to some and im sure that this song has never been traded or circulated

• Like 1

Just now, sweeeetener said:

problem is some people can change the title of songs scrobbled which means it includes them as a listener (they do it for attention or so it’s there incase of future release or sumn), i don’t think it was traded, i think only insider have it and none will sell rip

exactly lmao, it counts some stupid things we listen to, i made a test by changing a rihanna song to the boy title by camila and it counted?

• Like 3

Just now, sweeeetener said:

Yaa that’s what I heard that only very few have it (insiders) with it being vault. Idk tho if ppl are lying on last.fm 

2 minutes ago, AngelSky said:

NO?LMAO , all that listenings it has its from insiders that have this song, only them got it supposing it was last minute cutted from romance and they never traded it as they dont need to do that, i talked to some and im sure that this song has never been traded or circulated

Ok I heard the same thing!!! It’s super rare to have, and that it’s not being traded, as insiders are keeping it vaulted. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sweetenertea said:

Oo that’s interesting! Didn’t realize that there were traders that have it. I’m new to the this community but traders are ppl who trade songs correct? Dumb question I’m really sorry

yes

1 minute ago, sweeeetener said:

yes but 11 people aren't fake scribbling a Camila song 200 times over many months there are many consistent recent scrobbles across many days

1 minute ago, AngelSky said:

11 insiders? yes a couple are probably fake. the song isn't completely lost forever a select number of people have it it just never spread or circulated on mass plus the song was almost released and dropped like a month before romance came out the song mustve been heavily circulating internally = way bigger chance of a breach