Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

Just now, Sweetenertea said:

Yaa that’s what I heard that only very few have it (insiders) with it being vault. Idk tho if ppl are lying on last.fm 

Ok I heard the same thing!!! It’s super rare to have, and that it’s not being traded, as insiders are keeping it vaulted. 

yeah exactly, if traders for real had this song it should have been circulating since the middle of 2019?? so this is all fake rumors, who has it, has it vaulted

1 minute ago, AngelSky said:

yeah exactly, if traders for real had this song it should have been circulating since the middle of 2019?? so this is all fake rumors, who has it, has it vaulted

thats not really how it works lol some songs can take years and years to leak as they are high of value and very hard to get hold of and to have the appropriate connections it doesn't mean no one has them it just means its incredibly rare and hard to get hold of. you won't have your typical trader handing out anyone like candy to phf scammers lol

Edited by idrk

3 minutes ago, idrk said:

thats not really how it works lol some songs can take years and years to leak as they are high of value and very hard to get hold of and to have the appropriate connections it doesn't mean no one has them it just means its incredibly rare and hard to get hold of. you won't have your typical trader handing out anyone like candy to phf scammers lol

yes thats what i mean, and if it was sometime traded it was just between the insiders so it wont leak or circulate on forums like leakthis or here

Edited by AngelSky
  • Like 1

Just now, AngelSky said:

yes thats what i mean, and if it was sometime traded it was just between the insiders so it wont leak 

I guess but theres a distinction to be made between insiders and underground sellers or private traders the song is clearly very sheltered and secure if its taken over a year and still no snippet or info of who has the song but the lastfm stats cant be fake either that or 11 people have way too much time on their hands to be fake scrobbling Camila every other day for a year

• Like 2

Just now, AngelSky said:

yes thats what i mean, and if it was sometime traded it was just between the insiders so it wont leak 

Yaaa you have to be a super trustable source to get the song from what it sounds like. Idk anyone rn that are selling the song or anyone who has it besides insiders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetenertea said:

Off topic, but is the song by Camila butterfly real? Never heard a snippet, same with thief looks like an angel, I never heard or seen much info on them.

i dont think it is, this title came out of nowhere but never seen it beign confirmed by an insider or whatever lol

• Like 2

Just now, AngelSky said:

i dont think it is, this title came out of nowhere but never seen it beign confirmed by an insider or whatever lol

Okk, I only know the titles of both songs, but not much else lol. I never found much info on any of those songs. If anyone has info on them, lemme know!

13 minutes ago, Sweetenertea said:

Off topic, but is the song by Camila butterfly real? Never heard a snippet, same with thief looks like an angel, I never heard or seen much info on them.

thief looks like an angel is real and is a romance outtake

butterfly is a rumour stemming from her referencing butterflies a lot during CC1. ive seen no info otherwise that sways me to believe this is an actual song lol just seems to be a fandom rumour

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, idrk said:

thief looks like an angel is real and is a romance outtake

butterfly is a rumour stemming from her referencing butterflies a lot during CC1. ive seen no info otherwise that sways me to believe this is an actual song lol just seems to be a fandom rumour

Ahh I see, I thought butterflies seemed fake due to little to no info. I am going guess thief looks like angel is another song that is held by insiders lol.