Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

2 hours ago, MusicBuff said:

Do songs like anyone not get sold because they think the value will rise if the Justin version becomes a smash? 

well anyone is incredibly rare and hard to get hold of as it has been for the past year and with Justin releasing it it could either circulate more cause theres more demand and hype and awareness or harder to get hold of and circulate less because its value and demand has escalated dramatically so people would be less willing to give it to more people

2 hours ago, MusicBuff said:

Do songs like anyone not get sold because they think the value will rise if the Justin version becomes a smash? 

I don’t believe that’s reason. Insiders are the only one who have this song, and will not trade with anyone due to the fear of it being leaked. Idk any insider willing to sell. If they do sell it one day, it is expected to be vaulted. I would say if time go by, this song could be worth a lot of money. The ppl who have this song are very few though, and won’t be done out the vault anytime soon, most likely never, unless someone trades or sell it.

28 minutes ago, idrk said:

well anyone is incredibly rare and hard to get hold of as it has been for the past year and with Justin releasing it it could either circulate more cause theres more demand and hype and awareness or harder to get hold of and circulate less because its value and demand has escalated dramatically so people would be less willing to give it to more people

Yaaa I agree!! However looks like the lather, as insider are not planning on even selling it anytime soon. I looked everywhere to but this song and no luck lol.