Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)

reflection

Ive started development on the info post! I did not come up with the aesthetic of the design myself, I forgot where I got this idea from but I could not get it out of my head (when this becomes phf first plagiarism scandal since romance photoshoot :flush:) but im sure many people have done this and ill credit if this isn't the case and people direct me to the original. anyway ill get the actual songs on there sooner or later but I have this cute template and all

6 hours ago, cabeyo said:

also just like you isn't a camila outtake, it was recorded in 2016 before she left fifth harmony, you can tell by her voice

Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it. I only know of Jack Ü sessions from after she left. Are you sure Camila had any before she left fifth harmony? Her voice does sound different in it tho, maybe it was just a freestyle or the effects. Or it could be a old song Jack Ü remixed in 2017. Not sure :F

6 hours ago, cabeyo said:

that know no better demo is the starrah demo or a leaked camila demo? i never heard about it

there was a version of no know better that leaked without quavo this year around the same time as love life versions

• reflection changed the title to Camila Cabello (+ unreleased infopost)