Countess appreciation thread

POPBOIY

I just want to thank everyone for giving me this positive, entertaining side of pop forums :) FOTP was a bit negative, Atrl was a bit of a step up yet there's a lot of mess that I had witnessed. However, with this thread I proclaim my appreciation for @Countess Homegirl keeps the topics going and has shown very great traits towards me :yaskween: LETS GET THIS CRACKIN' 

zjtJxKw5_original.gif

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, POPBOIY said:

I just want to thank everyone for giving me this positive, entertaining side of pop forums :) FOTP was a bit negative, Atrl was a bit of a step up yet there's a lot of mess that I had witnessed. However, with this thread I proclaim my appreciation for @Countess Homegirl keeps the topics going and has shown very great traits towards me :yaskween: LETS GET THIS CRACKIN' 

zjtJxKw5_original.gif

"FOTP was a bit negative".  Now that is the understatement of the decade.  LOL.  That place was full of nothing but negativeness.  I have not been back there since I found this wonderful place. 

Now on to the topic at hand:  I too would like to add my heart felt appreciation for Miss @Countess.  She be doing a great job keeping this place running.  :sassy:

• YAAASSS 2

1 minute ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

"FOTP was a bit negative".  Now that is the understatement of the decade.  LOL.  That place was full of nothing but negativeness.  I have not been back there since I found this wonderful place. 

Now on to the topic at hand:  I too would like to add my heart felt appreciation for Miss @Countess.  She be doing a great job keeping this place running.  :sassy:

Battlegrounds was/is ruthless, I dropped them like a sprint call when I lost my password :morning:

P8JQrZW.gif

1 minute ago, POPBOIY said:

Battlegrounds was/is ruthless, I dropped them like a sprint call when I lost my password :morning:

P8JQrZW.gif

I went there a few days ago after just for the heck of it, and my acct is still active.  I just figured that after a certain amt. of non activity they would automatically delete my acct. I tried to delete my acct. over a year ago, but I cannot find the delete my acct option.  I even sent a message to the administrator (3 times) asking to have my acct deleted.  But to no avail. 

What a beautiful thread! :fishie:  I love my fans so much! :wink:

Thank you to @BlackoutZone, @Whoknowsmehere and especially @POPBOIY for your beautiful comments and for always keeping this forum fun, active and (mostly) drama-free. PHF wouldn't exist without all of your messy asses. :sassy:

And @Tweener and @jlnsgr, you can both choke. :die:

Now onto the real question this topic brings up...Who kidnapped Keri Hilson and when will they let her drop her third album?

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=852&h=19264d

• YAAASSS 1