Here are some of my mashups & remixes :)

Enjoy my finest works <3

here is all of mashupss if any of ya'll want to hear more ;)

Just jumped through them quickly and my faves are Lace & Leather, Strong Focus, and Turn Down For Work! They slay!

• YAAASSS 2

8 minutes ago, Capsule said:

Just jumped through them quickly and my faves are Lace & Leather, Strong Focus, and Turn Down For Work! They slay!

thanks <3

those are some of my favorites too :)

• YAAASSS 2

On May 10, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

OMG SLAY.

Did you post the Termograph EP with a download here as well? <3 It's very cool and urban

I'll post it soon ;)

• YAAASSS 1

Some of these are so unexpected and random but they work so well somehow...  :stretcher: 'Trip To Your Broken Heart' is a bop, I just wish Britney's vocals were a little louder!

3 hours ago, Countess said:

Some of these are so unexpected and random but they work so well somehow...  :stretcher: 'Trip To Your Broken Heart' is a bop, I just wish Britney's vocals were a little louder!

I could fix it if I still had the original garageband file but it got lost when my computer broke :/

2 hours ago, Musicsongs said:

Wow these are great! Please do more. 

I would but my old computer broke and i'm too scared to get it fixed because they might find my trade files :/

On 5/15/2017 at 7:04 AM, ifuseekme said:

I could fix it if I still had the original garageband file but it got lost when my computer broke :/

Aww, maybe one day when you get it fixed! <3 

All of your latest ones are so good. :shocked: 'Pretty Girls' and 'Ooh La La' are better than the originals tbh, and I didn't even think those combos would work at all just based on the titles! Good work boo! <3

• YAAASSS 1

On June 17, 2017 at 2:18 AM, Countess said:

All of your latest ones are so good. :shocked: 'Pretty Girls' and 'Ooh La La' are better than the originals tbh, and I didn't even think those combos would work at all just based on the titles! Good work boo! <3

thanks so much <3

I have a couple new ones coming in a couple days ;)