We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

naecos

Kerli - Unreleased

Love Bomb (

Please login or register to see this link.

) and Bullet (360kbps) (

) leaked on VK, with also a snippet of Dirt in the Glitter (

)

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, PopLoverSverige said:

Its very old but still not leak!!!:( When finally leak this full???? OMG! How long must we waiting for that :(. :'(

How long must we waiting for to be more active on Pophatesflops goddes forum ?

36 minutes ago, PopLoverSverige said:

Its very old but still not leak!!!:( When finally leak this full???? OMG! How long must we waiting for that :(. :'(

Perfect Day will never leak, this snippet was posted by the producer.

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

Perfect Day will never leak, this snippet was posted by the producer.

OK! But this i know but this song is still unreleased so this need to be leaked!!!! Now!!!!

On 04/02/2017 at 6:23 AM, Countess said:

has probably the most comprehensive Kerli masterpost I've ever seen, you can check it out here. :D

dkUdH4R.gifdkUdH4R.gifdkUdH4R.gifdkUdH4R.gifdkUdH4R.gifdkUdH4R.gif

i'll try to be more active here so i can hit the right number of posts so i can see the masterpost

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, eyb0ss said:

Perfect Day, much like a few others i.e. Bubblegum, are never going to leak.

don't say that :'(

BUBBLEGUM IS LIFE IIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEED THEEEEEEE STUUUUUUDIIIIOOOOOOOO VEEEEERSIIIIIOOOOOON

hbgN8vQ.gifhbgN8vQ.gif

• YAAASSS 3

1 hour ago, tckills said:

BUBBLEGUM IS LIFE IIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEED THEEEEEEE STUUUUUUDIIIIOOOOOOOO VEEEEERSIIIIIOOOOOON

hbgN8vQ.gifhbgN8vQ.gif

i'd still give anything for it regardless

:fishie::fishie::fishie:

• YAAASSS 1

On 4/4/2017 at 9:22 AM, tckills said:

hbgN8vQ.gifhbgN8vQ.gif

'Bubblegum' is a total slutty hot mess, I'd be happy if I never heard it again. :cackle: I'm way more interested in all the tracks she wrote for the new album we don't have yet!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • YAAASSS 1