Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lonely said:

About what i see, SLAY is coming on June 21.
Really good news.
They expect at least 20 000 streams before july to make the album happen. So i hope you guys will not let Bonnie down.

We need to mass stream. Bonnie deserves a successful era for once

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Lonely said:

About what i see, SLAY is coming on June 21.
Really good news.
They expect at least 20 000 streams before july to make the album happen. So i hope you guys will not let Bonnie down.

Who is "they"? Lol. It would be really stupid to set any expectations on "SLAY's" performance, and use that as a basis for whether or not the album gets released. Why would Bonnie go to all of this trouble of polishing up and securing the rights to these songs, only to let them sit and collect dust on a shelf once again? It's NowOrNever.mp3.

Bonnie has been behind-the-scenes and out of the public eye for so long. There should be NO expectations. She needs to start from the beginning and build up some momentum and a new fan base. Good news is, she's in a FAR better position than most artists, as she does have a dedicated fanbase already, and a lot of casual pop music fans are at least familiar with her name/résumé/American Girl.

It's so frustrating because her reason for going independent was to release music more frequently and avoid the red tape of a record label, but the reason she hasn't released anything is because she's set on an old-school album campaign roll-out and that's just not realistic in 2023. How many "first singles" has Kim Petras had? Lol. Bonnie is sitting on a gold mine of pop bangers, has some coins in the bank to shoot some cute visuals, and plenty of friends/connections in the industry who could easily help re-share her content and get the word out. She just needs to take the leap and start freaking putting the music out there.

I finally feel confident that "SLAY" is coming, but I will be SO disappointed if she gives up again if/when it doesn't meet her expectations.

Anyway, we will be streaming.

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

10 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Who is "they"? Lol. It would be really stupid to set any expectations on "SLAY's" performance, and use that as a basis for whether or not the album gets released. Why would Bonnie go to all of this trouble of polishing up and securing the rights to these songs, only to let them sit and collect dust on a shelf once again? It's NowOrNever.mp3.

Bonnie has been behind-the-scenes and out of the public eye for so long. There should be NO expectations. She needs to start from the beginning and build up some momentum and a new fan base. Good news is, she's in a FAR better position than most artists, as she does have a dedicated fanbase already, and a lot of casual pop music fans are at least familiar with her name/résumé/American Girl.

It's so frustrating because her reason for going independent was to release music more frequently and avoid the red tape of a record label, but the reason she hasn't released anything is because she's set on an old-school album campaign roll-out and that's just not realistic in 2023. How many "first singles" has Kim Petras had? Lol. Bonnie is sitting on a gold mine of pop bangers, has some coins in the bank to shoot some cute visuals, and plenty of friends/connections in the industry who could easily help re-share her content and get the word out. She just needs to take the leap and start freaking putting the music out there.

I finally feel confident that "SLAY" is coming, but I will be SO disappointed if she gives up again if/when it doesn't meet her expectations.

There’s always one..

gjOaKIS.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, zaynphallic said:

i agree. i actually don't feel excited her saying the 1st single is finally coming in june because she said that last year. she just said it in a video this time. until there is an actual date and year i guess i don't want to get my hopes up.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i agree. i actually don't feel excited her saying the 1st single is finally coming in june because she said that last year. she just said it in a video this time. until there is an actual date and year i guess i don't want to get my hopes up.

girl there IS an actual date and year.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)