Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

4 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

I decided I was bored and needed to street team for Bonnie (I can only do so much on my own).

I remembered that emails can handle attachments that are 25 mb (or less) and had a brainwave to remove all metadata from the final “S.L.A.Y” file, and painstakingly found 25 internal email addresses for 25 different radio stations in my world region.

I then wrote the below email from an old email account (and attached the “S.L.A.Y” file to it), it does not need to be the biblical truth, it only needs to act as P.R. to spark interest in Bonnie amongst radio programmers:

I suggest everyone here do the same:  

————————————————————————————

Hey you guys at [insert radio station] FM!

Do you remember Katy Perry from back in the day, like before her music turned really shit?

Well, guess what? the reason Katy’s music got so bad ever since she released that “Bon Appètit” bull crap is because her best songwriter who wrote most of the good stuff that came before it - left her to move on to pastures new!

That songwriter is called Bonnie McKee and she’s about to launch as a solo artist in her own right (street impact date June 21st), with this track that (that is of a standard that Katy can no longer meet without her) - I am attaching Bonnie’s “S.L.A.Y”  with this email. 

As a member of the public and an enthusiastic lister of your station, I humbly ask that you please consider adding “S.L.A.Y” to your playlist during your peak time “drive time” music schedule, you will clearly hear how it will slot right in there with the Pop demographic and A/C market segment of the [specific radio station] audience.

love & Kisses,

The baby Jesus xx

————————————————————————————

* insert your own name of choice

U are gold. Idk if I'm able to email any radio stations but i shall try when my schedule is reduced.

• Like 3

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, even though she’ll give you some butt-fuck answer, I suggest we cyclically and periodically ask Alexa (or your equivalent smart speaker), “Hey, Alexa play S.L.A.Y (Slay) by Bonnie McKee”.

.. Of course, she won’t, but her algorithm (plus that of Shazam) will send the request back up the chain of command to their respective nerve centre’s and if enough people do it with consistency (thus reaching critical mass), the executives will eventually see a visual spike/ trend in that one request on their interface at Amazon HQ and ultimately attempt to find a legitimate pathway towards eventually (and ultimately) obliging to meet demand for the request - which will (in turn) place pressure on Amazon to seek out a legal copy of the track - thus acting as a further lever by which to encourage its breakthrough into the mainstream.

Warning: The U.S. Billboard chart can be particularly slow moving and it could take anywhere between three to six months to attain a request critical mass!

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • LMAO 2

10 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

fair, but there's still upcoming's on the album that haven't leaked and idk if the 20k thing is real or not but we gotta stream if we wanna hear those.

do you know which songs might be included? like "just a kiss" and "soundtrack to the end"?

Wtf I disappear for 24 hours and this becomes a mess to scroll through :cry: 

Anyways, may S.L.A.Y. be a great opener for a new and successful Bonnie's era, she needs it and we as fans will love to see it.

Now let me be delulu for a second and imagine that Forever 21's coming as an A-side without previous announcement :yaskween: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

1 hour ago, Space said:

do you know which songs might be included? like "just a kiss" and "soundtrack to the end"?

just a kiss is confirmed, stte is a maybe! there’s also the possibility of more unheards we don’t even know about. 💝

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, lukeluke said:

She says she's announcing the release date of SLAY this week. 🤡

Untitled-2.jpg

Girl if you still don’t believe she’s releasing this is the WRONG forum for you. Stop this misogynistic rooted hate towards a woman who has been working on her own for MONTHS.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

On 6/4/2023 at 9:22 PM, T2P said:

i still can't believe somebody put that album with kendrick i made on youtube, now a lot of people think it's real :ohwell:

it was me (sorry?)

there's only 8k views anyway

I just love that zip folder so much, the tracklist order is perfect, EPIC L❤️VE

WAIT, is that kendrick lamar feat fanmade?🤡

Edited by lukeluke
forgot one thing

4 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Girl if you still don’t believe she’s releasing this is the WRONG forum for you. Stop this misogynistic rooted hate towards a woman who has been working on her own for MONTHS.

Girl, I just used a clown emoji, chill!! I waited ten years, I'm allowed to use a clown emoji if I want.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)