Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Forever21 said:

It looks so good! I think I'm gonna get it printed on a tshirt 😍

7D63590C-A8B6-4127-81E6-C4833883DB4F.jpeg

omg YAY!! i'm glad i could help! and if you do get it printed i love to see it! do you want me to put it on redbubble?

Edited by MTCHLL

I’m losing faith that the album is coming. I swear to god Bonnie has no idea how to build hype at ALL. She really thinks that telling us “it’s coming soon!!!!!!1!1!1” and posting tiny lil videos of her listening parties is hyping us up, when really we’re all just fed up and pissed off. We want DATES. We want pre-save LINKS. Bonnie, please give us SOMETHING I’m begging you.

• Like 4

If all she does for American Girl's single/video anniversary is some lame TikTok video "remember when I got all my A-list celeb friends lip-syncing to my song" then that will pretty much solidify she'll never get this project off the ground. First it was coming in summer 2022, then it was sooner than you think and mixing the album as I'm making up all these lies on the spot.... I don't believe her. Ms. Bonsai really is the type of girl that needs an oppressive label with concrete deadlines otherwise she turns a simple pop album into a lifetime work and overthinks it all beyond the limits of sanity.

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)