Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

i hate to be annoying but what's the highest qual we have Worst In Me in? finally sorting out my library, will screenshot with what i've got with artworks etc when im done !

also thank you to everyone for sharing so much stuff recently <3

• Like 2

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Anyone has Trouble cover in high quality? not the one that is being used on streaming services. It's so annoying that they put the cover of the EP as a album one:cry:

Trouble (Bonnie McKee album) - Wikipedia

c93d0e449c0716399759747d439e1c3e.jpg

Here's one in 770x770, but I might scan my physical copy and maybe it'd be also slightly better than that? idk

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Okay so at request of @HappyForever, here you have the current version I have for the 2009 album! I just regret not having Worst In Me and To Find You in better quality, but I tried my best to make them sound slightly better than the og files. I also adjusted EQ for a couple of the most recent files (Right Now, Mess Around, Teenage Heart, etc.), so it sounded a little more uniform. And as we have the final version of Stars In Your Heart, that's what I included as the demo is very LQ. Enjoy!

Bonnie McKee - Teenage Heart (2009)

------

5 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

this cover is amazing! however would u mind to change Teenage Heart to Broken Record because I would love to use it on one of my albums:wink:

Sure! Here you go ;)

bonnie-mckee-broken-record-request-cover

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Okay so at request of @HappyForever, here you have the current version I have for the 2009 album! I just regret not having Worst In Me and To Find You in better quality, but I tried my best to make them sound slightly better than the og files. I also adjusted EQ for a couple of the most recent files (Right Now, Mess Around, Teenage Heart, etc.), so it sounded a little more uniform. And as we have the final version of Stars In Your Heart, that's what I included as the demo is very LQ. Enjoy!

------

Sure! Here you go ;)

Thank you so much!!!! This fits so good!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

------

Sure! Here you go ;)

Thank you King!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

------

Sure! Here you go ;)

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Welp, another day another lack of any concrete info regarding new official releases.

The realization we've managed to assemble multiple studio albums over the course of the past two years from leaks and scraps alone while she's struggling to release one album that was already fully finished, mixed, and ready for printing back in 2014....💀

Can't wait for all the recently recorded songs to start leaking so we can make some Mad Mad World era EPs and possibly get the new record she said she was dropping this year because y'all know damn well she ain't dropping 💩.

I don't understand why she can't give an actual release date, there's no excuse for it. She's already announced the album and threw a listening party. Why keep all of us in a constant state of suspense and doubt? This isn't hype. Hype would happen if she finally said "the album is coming on August 24, 2022 -- pre-order S.L.A.Y. (coming July 23!)" -- done. No confusion, no uncertainty, possibly even less leaks because we'd know exactly when we're gonna get fed.  

• Like 4

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)