Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Okay so second attempt at a more accurate in terms of songs meant for it, not precisely the order tracklist of the 2009 Warner album (forgive my fixation, scrapped albums always get me):

1. Worst In Me
  2. Thunder
  3. Déjà Vu
  4. Love Spell
  5. Mine
  6. Infatuation
  7. Head On
  8. Mess Around
  9. Teenage Heart
  10. Right Now
  11. Friends
  12. To Find You
  13. Stars In Your Heart

Now or Never is pretty much amazing, wish it was part of it. I wonder how many songs are yet to leak from that album.

bonnie-mckee-teenage-heart-v2.png

Oh, I like this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Okay so at request of @HappyForever, here you have the current version I have for the 2009 album! I just regret not having Worst In Me and To Find You in better quality, but I tried my best to make them sound slightly better than the og files. I also adjusted EQ for a couple of the most recent files (Right Now, Mess Around, Teenage Heart, etc.), so it sounded a little more uniform. And as we have the final version of Stars In Your Heart, that's what I included as the demo is very LQ. Enjoy!

Bonnie McKee - Teenage Heart (2009)

------

Sure! Here you go ;)

bonnie-mckee-broken-record-request-cover

Oh! Thank you so much.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HappyForever said:

Favorite song from the recent leaks/shares?

i really like war of the worlds! What about you?

War of The Worlds is def my favorite so far then Once is Never Enough and Friends!

i love when she rewrites the chorus and adds a twist like in Friends! "i held you underwater/ i thought that you should pay" made me giggle

• Like 1

So...War Of The Worlds apparently leaked but I can't find it anywhere?

Looking at the lyrics on Genius, they're exactly the same as a track with that title I've had for like 10 years. I was wondering if that was one and the same track when I saw the title as a Bonnie track...so assuming that recently leaked track is in fact Bonnie on vocals, I probably have another (demo) version of it. 

So...if anyone could post a link to Bonnie's War Of The Worlds, I can compare the two and if the one I've got is any different I'll share that as well.

16 minutes ago, Otaku said:

So...War Of The Worlds apparently leaked but I can't find it anywhere?

Looking at the lyrics on Genius, they're exactly the same as a track with that title I've had for like 10 years. I was wondering if that was one and the same track when I saw the title as a Bonnie track...so assuming that recently leaked track is in fact Bonnie on vocals, I probably have another (demo) version of it. 

So...if anyone could post a link to Bonnie's War Of The Worlds, I can compare the two and if the one I've got is any different I'll share that as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675022997186412583/994383303664734248/War_of_the_Worlds_Bonnie_11.20.mp3

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amore said:

Thank you, good sir!

Yeah, like I thought - same script, different cast.

Makeba Riddick - War Of The Worlds

https://onlyfiles.io/f/255c5a6fcdc44e7d8f336883c70ff4a2 

I THINK this leaked back in 2011...not 100% sure, but it would've been '12 at the latest and probably '10 at the earliest.

I'm pretty sure it was written at one of Denise Rich's annual writing camps in Aspen. I don't think those writing camps were usually really for specific artists (Panic! At The Disco's High Hopes is a very random track that written at one of those writing camps for example, obviously not written for them and probably not anyone in particular). That doesn't mean the writers/producers never made tracks with specific artists in minds of course.

I know Makeba has always wanted to make the cut on a Kelly Clarkson album, I'm guessing this may have been written with her in mind.

• Like 2
  • Shook 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)