Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/7/2022 at 2:00 AM, Ice Prince said:

Little draft of the sophomore Warner album with what we have so far:

1. Friends
  2. Thunder
  3. Mine
  4. Love Spell
  5. Infatuation
  6. Head On
  7. Mess Around
  8. Now or Never
  9. Hit & Run
  10. Right Now
  11. Déjà Vu
  12. What He Did to Me
  13. Make It Through Another Day
  14. You Won't Have Me

I'll check how this flows later on dddd.

Mess Around? Where? 😧

On 7/7/2022 at 3:00 AM, Ice Prince said:

Little draft of the sophomore Warner album with what we have so far:

1. Friends
  2. Thunder
  3. Mine
  4. Love Spell
  5. Infatuation
  6. Head On
  7. Mess Around
  8. Now or Never
  9. Hit & Run
  10. Right Now
  11. Déjà Vu
  12. What He Did to Me
  13. Make It Through Another Day
  14. You Won't Have Me

I'll check how this flows later on dddd.

now or never, hit & run, what he did to me, you won't have me  are NOT for the album.  they were for pitching. now or never is  prod oligee and josh 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, HappyForever said:

I feel like all she says are things like… “I am”, “coming soon” “sooner than you think”, “mixing as we speak”….

and apparently every song is a single?! Lol

I know, I don’t know why I got so excited about it ‘cos I still don’t feel completely reassured ☹️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tropicalian said:

now or never, hit & run, what he did to me, you won't have me  are NOT for the album.  they were for pitching. now or never is  prod oligee and josh 

Thanks for the info! I was just guessing as we don't have the draft yet. I'm guessing the other songs you didn't mention but I listed are included in the draft?

3 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Thanks for the info! I was just guessing as we don't have the draft yet. I'm guessing the other songs you didn't mention but I listed are included in the draft?

Friends, Infatuation.mp3, Mess Around, Right Now, Mine were on the draft, make it through another day is also for pitching
Thunder, Love Spell, Head On, Deja Vu are not on the draft but they were on her myspace in 2008.
The other songs that were for the album and were on her myspace in 2008 are:
To Find You, Worst in Me (Later recorded by Leighton Meester then Bonnie took it for epic album again), Deja Vu, Love Spell, Head On, Stars in Your Heart

• Like 1

I can't believe she still hasn't announced or teased anything beyond her standard "it's coming!" comments. I don't understand. I also wouldn't be surprised if she feels a little/a lot of contempt for fans now that so much stuff has leaked lol

• Like 1

Not all the BonBons literally dragging her scrapped pre-Epic album from encrypted databases by the weave, yet she's partying with her friends at her private listening parties.

And yeah, kinda over her SM responses which seem to confirm every song is a single, every song has a music video, and she's putting out two full-length studio albums this year -- all with NO promo, NO public appearances, and NO tour. We love a girl that is a dreamer, who likes to dream a lot.

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)