Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i wonder if she ever did a video for iwfcy i assume it was on "the ep"

I don't think she shot any music videos for the obvious singles from the scrapped Epic EP because she was so busy touring and had to pay all the expenses herself. I'm sure there are unreleased music videos for other songs though (in the vein of the "Mine" video, i.e. amateur music videos she did for fun with random LA directors or ex-boyfriends who knew how to use a camera).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bambi101 said:

I don't think she shot any music videos for the obvious singles from the scrapped Epic EP because she was so busy touring and had to pay all the expenses herself. I'm sure there are unreleased music videos for other songs though (in the vein of the "Mine" video, i.e. amateur music videos she did for fun with random LA directors or ex-boyfriends who knew how to use a camera).

i feel like a slay music video had to of been recorded since she was so certain it was coming out in june. but maybe not

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i feel like a slay music video had to of been recorded since she was so certain it was coming out in june. but maybe not

I'd love that to be true, but it seems unlikely to me. Imo, a video would've been made IF Epic greenlit the single release, but they shut it down before it even made it on the radio. 😔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bambi101 said:

I'd love that to be true, but it seems unlikely to me. Imo, a video would've been made IF Epic greenlit the single release, but they shut it down before it even made it on the radio. 😔

i feel like she would have done the same thing she did with stars in your heart and just paid for it herself and done it on her own. i'm sure something was done since she said "the ep" was mixed and mastered. i'm sure she took it upon herself with some kind of visual.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

11 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

She def recored some MVs for something during her Epic era, she's kinda confirming it here. Any guesses for what song though? SLAY seems kinda too obvious to me and also not really matching if we consider the follow-up clip being from the MV :awkwardney: It always looked Sleepwalker-ish to me but obvsly the bat is nowhere to be found so my 2nd guess was always Worst In Me.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

She def recored some MVs for something during her Epic era, she's kinda confirming it here. Any guesses for what song though? SLAY seems kinda too obvious to me and also not really matching if we consider the follow-up clip being from the MV :awkwardney: It always looked Sleepwalker-ish to me but obvsly the bat is nowhere to be found so my 2nd guess was always Worst In Me.

i feel like i remember seeing a picture of her with the bat and a caption or something saying music video for the song thunder that never came out i believe? maybe i'm making something up though. i can't remember

2 hours ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i feel like i remember seeing a picture of her with the bat and a caption or something saying music video for the song thunder that never came out i believe? maybe i'm making something up though. i can't remember

I remember seeing a similar post of her like in 2016(?) right before she unvaulted the Stars In Your Heart video she posted a behind the scenes picture of her walking in the streets and caps saying it was an unreleased video from 2014.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rain Starry said:

Thank you very much. I read it here in the group, but I believe I got confused. Do you also have Somebody (demo)? I forgot this one too.

You're welcome ! :wink:

I don't have that one, but hopefully someone who has it will be willing to share 😉

2 hours ago, Rain Starry said:

Hello. Does anyone have a link to the Trouble (demo), All Yours and 22nd Century songs that they can publish? Only these tracks are missing for me. Grateful.😚

welcome to the forum! :)

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)