Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

yas queen slayScreenshot_20220503-044801_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220503-044700_Discord.jpg

Now post a screenshot of you telling me to vault the songs. Also prove that I leaked them. I’ll be waiting. You said you won’t be fighting anymore and now you’re back to being a bitch months later for no reason. I hope you get banned.

Edited by jamesmax

2 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

i know you didn't leaked them but you spread them like fire which lead to their leak

here:Screenshot_20220503-045237_Chrome.jpg

I don’t see you telling me to vault Last Call Lover. Besides the person that wanted it didn’t get it from me. It got leaked by someone else, probably you, after I gave you money. Why are you still mad? I haven’t spoken to you in months and you’re still being an asshole.

Just now, tropicalian said:

i didn't want to continue any drama ffs. i  warned that person to don't waste their money and didn't mentioned your name💀

And I said I didn’t wanna trade with you anymore in March, and we both agreed to move on. Why are you attacking me again today? Leave me the fuck alone.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)