Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

what's y'all's favourite bonnie song

I have a fixation with the Epic material, but maybe Electric Heaven would be the one for me. Now imagine that one properly finished :yaskween: Hit Me Up, Everything But You and Wild Heart (though this is not from Epic) are great too.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

I have a fixation with the Epic material, but maybe Electric Heaven would be the one for me. Now imagine that one properly finished :yaskween: Hit Me Up, Everything But You and Wild Heart (though this is not from Epic) are great too.

taste!!

• Like 2

list of my fave bonnie songs

Spoiler

released: american girl, thorns, sleepwalker, the entire bombastic ep, stars in your heart, trouble, somebody, January, marble steps, sensitive subject matter, speed of light, mine, stud muffin, when doves cry,

unreleased: I can still dance, hitman, so called life, worst in me, unlock your love, rules of attraction, now or never, dont talk back, electric heaven, hasta la vista, mirage, good day 4 luv, kiss kiss, dont get mad get famous, sayonara, there will be tears, I wanna fucking call you, waking up diagonal, catching feelings, always on my mind, hot city, hit me up, femme fatale, Jenny got a boyfriend, I dare you, calling all cars, catch me if you can, hit & run, outlaw, risky business, legends only, wild heart, wicked love, last call lover, restless, DNA, love you to pieces, everything but you, slay, rewind your heart, dance or die, somebodys gonna get hurt,  electric heaven, it gets better, sexin u, future ex boyfriend, gold dust, what he did to me, thunder, light up the night too 

:shocked:

Edited by reflection
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3

5 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

I unfollowed Bonnie on Instagram :cry: 

It was just too much for me; the lack of care, the homemade photoshoots, the reposted TikTok videos... no girl, I don't need to see you self-destruct like that. Also, she never ever replied to any of my comments in spite of always replying to the other sycophants.

I still follow Sky tho :wink:

At least Sky doesn't say we "talked her into making an album" even though she keeps promising Masochism 7 years after its initial mention :cackle: still follow both only for the tradition. But neither ever reply so :sassy: 

EDIT: wait, now that I remember, Bonnie teased Hallelujah back in like 2018 (not the cover, her original song which is >>>) and I commented something like "not you teasing one of my favourite unreleased songs of yours! Is it coming?" and she liked the comment and never mentioned anything related to it again. Gee, so close.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

EDIT: wait, now that I remember, Bonnie teased Hallelujah back in like 2018 (not the cover, her original song which is >>>) and I commented something like "not you teasing one of my favourite unreleased songs of yours! Is it coming?" and she liked the comment and never mentioned anything related to it again. Gee, so close.

She might as well post Forever 21 artwork and rather for release, I'll wait till she archives it, a real Bonner fan is a fake Bonner fan

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

At least Sky doesn't say we "talked her into making an album" even though she keeps promising Masochism 7 years after its initial mention :cackle: still follow both only for the tradition. But neither ever reply so :sassy: 

She liked a comment I made on TikTok asking for Forever 21, but she was in her mania phase when she was replying to everyone and promised the album is coming soon this summer and she's polishing it for us

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)