Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 hour ago, tropicalian said:

pls it's just that member being delusional💀

all these songs are from her pitching folder and the titles are correct💀

Who's delusional? Anyone who thinks it's titled "Pyscho" all because of one line in the chorus "I wanna love like a pyscho" is delusional.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kathythegoat said:

Who's delusional? Anyone who thinks it's titled "Pyscho" all because of one line in the chorus "I wanna love like a pyscho" is delusional.

they did the same shit with Ester Dean's demo, it was leaked as "I Need A Change" for years but the actual title was "Peep Show" 🙄

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

ok lilith

I paid good money to have you take a vacation from leaked.cx and you yourself said it'd be beneficial and yet here you are still taking part in bonnie drama PLEASE use this opportunity to do such things as:

- Go on a nice walk through nature

- Start a new hobby

- Make a new friend

- Help out at a local charitable event

Literally, anything else. All the odds are in your favour for the next seven days and for that you are extremely welcome.

• LMAO 3

7 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

I paid good money to have you take a vacation from leaked.cx and you yourself said it'd be beneficial and yet here you are still taking part in bonnie drama PLEASE use this opportunity to do such things as:

- Go on a nice walk through nature

- Start a new hobby

- Make a new friend

- Help out at a local charitable event

Literally, anything else. All the odds are in your favour for the next seven days and for that you are extremely welcome.

please. lilith has been saying fake stuff about songs since forever soi had to say a word + it's a vacation from leaked, not phf. not really in a mood to make a new friend cause my best friend just died weeks ago and i'm still sad but thanks for the  suggestion i guess

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kathythegoat said:

they did the same shit with Ester Dean's demo, it was leaked as "I Need A Change" for years but the actual title was "Peep Show" 🙄

I was genuinely asking just to know because I was curious & thought I missed something. I didn’t think it would escalate to this. Sorry 😳

• Like 3

9 hours ago, tropicalian said:

not really in a mood to make a new friend cause my best friend just died weeks ago and i'm still sad but thanks for the  suggestion i guess

so sorry to hear that. :(

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)