Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

6 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

pretty sure they'll leak if they're super cheap. unless you want to leak them yourself

That's what I'm planning on doing, but if they're gonna leak I'd rather save my money

5 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Depends which ones, some are certain to leak soon :cackle: U should tho if those are Right Now or F21

As if :cackle: I'm not that lucky unfortunately

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, cocomong said:

yeah i wouldn't recommend buying them, it seems like more and more people have access to that file full of those songs. save your money and wait tbh

Okay, thanks for the advice! You were one of the people I was specifically waiting to hear from.

9 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

i'm pretty sure it's the same thing that happened in march with last call lover, dance or die and dna. but no one banned the person who spread the songs like fire. istg some people shouldn't have the access to trading thread

LMAO are you talking about yourself? You should get banned for spreading everything like wildfire. 

1 minute ago, tropicalian said:

i have a shit ton of stuff i never traded and i'm not re-selling songs that i was told to vault like you

Remember that time you told me you "vaulted" a song then admitted 5 mins later you tried to trade it to two people?

And jamesmax can do what he wants i fear

Screenshot_2022-05-03_at_03.37.34.png

• LMAO 2

4 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

sure, cause obviously you weren't the person who was bumping his thread on leaked every 5 minutes trying to re-sell more and more

The person that gave me the songs told me to do whatever the fuck I want with them, you piece of shit. Continue making fake snippets to scam people tho. ❤️

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)