Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, UnknownBoyPT said:

Your welcome! I really enjoy to come to the forum and trying to help everybody, but it's becoming a little bit overwhelming to see fightings around each corner. We have to think that we are a community and we are here to help each other. 

exactly!! :(

also, massive taste regarding Hilary!! Sparks was such a good single.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tropicalian said:

yeah, where do i beg you? :ohwell:

girl, you asked me first for the songs, now shut up.

let's make a deal: you delete your replies, i delete mine. i'm trying to save you from getting banned here by a mod, and myself. this is PETTY drama. for what???? 

let's move on. i really don't want this enviroment to be stressful for others. if that's the case, reach out to me privately instead. but can you stop? :((

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

girl, you asked me first for the songs, now shut up.

let's make a deal: you delete your replies, i delete mine. i'm trying to save you from getting banned here by a mod, and myself. this is PETTY drama. for what???? 

let's move on. i really don't want this enviroment to be stressful for others. if that's the case, reach out to me privately instead. but can you stop? :((

What the fuck is your problem?

2 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

it's not our songs at first, but bon. you're the one bringing drama, i just wanted to point out that you leaked a snippet that i send you. 

have a wonderful year, man. 

anyways, fam, i'm curious if the epic version of Right Now is out there? do you guys know anyone who has it?

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)