Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Just now, ElectroLove said:

Look I’m in no way advocating the hate you’ve gotten here in the past but some self reflection will help you understand that you being some of this on yourself. Some of us have had these songs for many months now lol. You are not special in any way just because you are choosing to leak them. 

Speaking of which, what's the point in sitting on all these songs? 😅 I understand that it's quite an art to trade songs, and you guys don't owe anyone anything, but like, where is the fun in listening to all these songs on your own and then going on here reading comments upon comments of people thirsting for more Bonnie? Just curious 🙃 I think it's incredibly sweet @bearsbummer is kind enough to share what they have with the community. 

• Like 2

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bearsbummer said:

who are you? don't question my kindness.

Whoever traded you these songs is a fool…not because of the music but because of their lack of awareness that you were going to make this an unbelievably massive drama and attention seeking ploy for yourself. You love drama, you thrive on it. It may be what runs through your veins instead of blood. If a situation doesn’t have drama, you have been notorious for creating it. You are not special. You’re just another gay guy that managed to get some unreleased music by Bonnie McKee but like 6 months after the rest of us 😅 “Let me check with the leaker to see if it’s okay first!” That’s like asking a secretary if they can make an appointment for you. YOU are the leaker. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

40 minutes ago, ElectroLove said:

Look I’m in no way advocating the hate you’ve gotten here in the past but some self reflection will help you understand that you bring some of this on yourself. Some of us have had these songs for many months now lol. You are not special in any way just because you are choosing to leak them. 

and who are you? you aren't special either. get a piece of humble pie, bitch.

26 minutes ago, ElectroLove said:

Whoever traded you these songs is a fool…not because of the music but because of their lack of awareness that you were going to make this an unbelievably massive drama and attention seeking ploy for yourself. You love drama, you thrive on it. It may be what runs through your veins instead of blood. If a situation doesn’t have drama, you have been notorious for creating it. You are not special. You’re just another gay guy that managed to get some unreleased music by Bonnie McKee but like 6 months after the rest of us 😅 “Let me check with the leaker to see if it’s okay first!” That’s like asking a secretary if they can make an appointment for you. YOU are the leaker. 

haha, the drama part has me ROFL. Baby Lol GIF by NOTNOBODY.

man, i ALREADY can't take you seriously. you're a living joke.

at least, I HAVE connections to Bonnie. you don't. if i wanted to, i could get BM herself to SUE you. after all, people gave me these songs. don't fuck with me. i could make sure she got many of you bitching about me, sued for leaking her work. 

so, i suggest you shut up and keep leaking @ElectroLove

Just now, tropicalian said:

honey
you're the one who leaked bonnie snippets :ohwell:
i NEVER leaked any song

once again, you showed how much of a hypocrite and incompetent you are 

yeah, i am one. and i will continue to be one. you're pathetic for even trying to attack me when i never attacked you publicly.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)