Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

dr disgusting would never allow that much guitar in a 2014 song and that real sounding drum kick and snare. 

he barely produces his own work, i got proof to back this shit up.

he deadass stole the inside out beat for brit's album "femme fatale" and put his name on it, despite not producing anything on the song. there's a video i can post on here for evidence.

even AMMO (former co worker with luke) said he stole the E.T. (katy perry) beat from him. he's awful.

• Shook 1

32 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

he barely produces his own work, i got proof to back this shit up.

he deadass stole the inside out beat for brit's album "femme fatale" and put his name on it, despite not producing anything on the song. there's a video i can post on here for evidence.

even AMMO (former co worker with luke) said he stole the E.T. (katy perry) beat from him. he's awful.

OMG new reasons to hate on Luke, besides his absolute DISGUSTING background :dealwithit: 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Prince of the Dark said:

OMG new reasons to hate on Luke, besides his absolute DISGUSTING background :dealwithit: 

yes!! he's awful and did you hear about the interview situation with doja? she said something on the lines of what i just said about him not actually producing music (+ being an awful person), and someone from her team, hours later had to apologize on doja's behalf and retract her words.

he also forced her to sing "say so" repeatedly during it's peak, which upset her.

kim petras, also works with Luke willingly. same with saweetie. doja's been in a contract with luke since 2013, so she's not really to blame in this situation. 

:(( 

https://twitter.com/burbankbleacher/status/1454313289983406088

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, bearsbummer said:

no problem!! you're so sweet. ♥️

i've chosen to leave PHF for a bit because of some toxic people here, but if you ever want to message me, i'll be down to talk to you! have a great year, man.

:))

You're an icon, you're a legend, and you are the moment. Now, come on, now! 😄

And I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, I lowkey/highkey wish there was a block button irl as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bambi101 said:

You're an icon, you're a legend, and you are the moment. Now, come on, now! 😄

And I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, I lowkey/highkey wish there was a block button irl as well. 

it's okay! one of the admins here (cypher, very sweet guy) informed me that there's a option on here that will prevents me from seeing the rude remarks. 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)