Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ElectroLove said:

The mods of PHF would be smart to treat this as a Joan situation and ban him.

cypher already said i could handle this in private with you all.

TROPICAL brought this on the forum and so did you. i responded. if anything, you BOTH need to get banned.

Just now, tropicalian said:

@bearsbummer
Do you have some split personality problems honey?
You're telling Bonnie to sue people who never leaked anything but then you're leaking Hot City and snippets you got from traders

me and BM are cool, she's aware of what i'm doing. i've discussed a lot about the leaks and even YOU (she hates you, so congrats! :)) )  to her. 

anyone who's attacking me, just know i'm letting bonnie know. but tropical, she is pissed at you haha.

she doesn't mind. 

1 minute ago, tropicalian said:

@bearsbummer
Do you have some split personality problems honey?
You're telling Bonnie to sue people who never leaked anything but then you're leaking Hot City and snippets you got from traders

Exactly. Grounds for a legal case would require her to prove a monetary loss. People HAVING the songs privately doesn’t result in a monetary loss per se. Leaking them publicly as he has definitely does however…so anyway, I’m done. This thread was dead for a few months before he revived it for attention at the songs he had obtained 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully mods take that into consideration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElectroLove said:

Exactly. Grounds for a legal case would require her to prove a monetary loss. People HAVING the songs privately doesn’t result in a monetary loss per se. Leaking them publicly as he has definitely does however…so anyway, I’m done. This thread was dead for a few months before he revived it for attention at the songs he had obtained 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully mods take that into consideration.

i didn't even have HC until January. i joined in December...how dumb are you? lmfao.

2 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

sure, Bonnie is friends with a psycho leaker

but then she hates leakers and the forum where people share unreleased songs

yeah, cause she actually likes me.

and she doesn't hate anyone leaking her work, so sit that with that. she HATES anyone bitching about songs. YOU'RE doing that. i told her and SHE HATES YOU AND YOUR RUDE ASS BEHAVIOR

Just now, tropicalian said:

they were pretty popular in Korea on their debut era,
one of the biggest Korean companies - YG invested in their song and video 'Style' that was a outtake from 2NE1 album,
they worked with Britney Spears managers in 2013 to release a american album
Jooyi have the best vocal from the whole kpop,

They were FIRE and who cares if they flopped? THEY STILL HAVE A BIG FANBASE!
And i would like to remind you that Bonnie is also a songwriter who failed to success

Taeyeon has the best Kpop vocal 😭

black swan could have made it if the releases weren’t so messy (re: bullying drama)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

they worked with Britney Spears managers in 2013 to release a american album
And i would like to remind you that Bonnie is also a songwriter who failed to success

we all know how britney's managers treated her, so dumb reasoning.

sending that rude, remark to bonnie. and she has written so many hits for Katy and even a song for Kesha, what's your deal here?

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)