Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/3/2022 at 8:26 PM, tropicalian said:

i just found out she said 'i'm back in the songwriting game' on 9:56 here, and it's a quite new interview 
are we by any chance getting something or she's lying again

She's so sweet and well spoken, I really like Bonnie on a personal level (from afar at least) She seems genuine and super chill, creative, etc. Also her skin is amazing and the work she's had done is looking correct. 

Also where can we watch this film? I couldn't find it anywhere 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sunlightzone said:

haven't check here in a while. any new bonnie leaks or info? 

Still no Forever 21? 😢

I think the last things the leaked were Sexin’ U, Hitman, and Mirage. 

Other than that, snippets of Hit Me Up, Message In A Bottle, and Wicked have leaked. 

No Forever 21 unfortunately 

In the context of the devastating lack of Forever 21, I decided to make an alternate version of my Epic album with other songs, and it actually tells a different story in the album.

This time, I called it Electric Heaven.

Tracklist:

1. American Girl
  2. S.L.A.Y.
  3. Love You to Pieces
  4. Electric Heaven
  5. Jenny's Got a Boyfriend
  6. I Wanna Fucking Call You
  7. Unlock Your Love
  8. Sexin U
  9. Hot City
  10. Everything But You
  11. Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt
  12. Rewind Your Heart
  13. So Called Life

It opens with the two anthemic tracks (American Girl and S.L.A.Y.) before starting a proper story in Love You to Pieces, where she is in love. She describes how he makes her feel and how she wants to be with him (Electric Heaven) but apparently she is in love with her friend's boyfriend (Jenny's Got a Boyfriend), so she tries not to call him even if she wants to (I Wanna Fucking Call You). However, she goes into an affair with him (Unlock Your Love and Sexin U) and they hang out with other friends (Hot City) but things fall off as he ends up leaving (Everything But You) and she knows it was a bad idea to be with someone taken (Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt), although she wishes she could turn back time to when they were together, even if for a moment (Rewind Your Heart), so she closes the story inviting us to read it by listening to the album (So Called Life).

Don't mind me, I just enjoy doing this shit quite a lot with scrapped albums :cackle: 

Now I don't know which version I like more from the album, if this one or the other I posted a while ago :cry: 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 2

The album will always feel incomplete without Forever 21. I’m only missing three songs from my version of the album: Forever 21, Right Now, and Hit Me Up. I can do without Right Now because… it sounds kinda basic 💀 And we at least have Stefanie Scott’s version of Hit Me Up to tide us over until Bonnie’s version eventually leaks. But Forever 21… that’s the missing piece. It’s tragic that it doesn’t even seem to be circulating. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

The album will always feel incomplete without Forever 21. I’m only missing three songs from my version of the album: Forever 21, Right Now, and Hit Me Up. I can do without Right Now because… it sounds kinda basic 💀 And we at least have Stefanie Scott’s version of Hit Me Up to tide us over until Bonnie’s version eventually leaks. But Forever 21… that’s the missing piece. It’s tragic that it doesn’t even seem to be circulating. 

I feel like we'd already have Forever 21 had it not been so overhyped 😅 although it really does seem that song isn't circulating since all we got are those fake snippets but no studio recording, I feel you though, the fact we're missing such an essential track is triggering my completionist OCD. I can live without Hit Me Up and Right Now -- since she gave HMU away I wouldn't put it on my version of the Epic album anyway, and Right Now being a Dr. Luke track (and sounding very basic at that, dude could've given our sis Bonnie top tier material but nope) would not get included either.

I just wanna say I have SO much love for that one person who leaked Hot City! Like, we stan philanthropic humanitarian kindness Queen/King.

Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 3

On 2/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Bambi101 said:

I just wanna say I have SO much love for that one person who leaked Hot City! Like, we stan philanthropic humanitarian kindness Queen/King.

no problem!! you're so sweet. ♥️

i've chosen to leave PHF for a bit because of some toxic people here, but if you ever want to message me, i'll be down to talk to you! have a great year, man.

:))

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bearsbummer said:

no problem!! you're so sweet. ♥️

i've chosen to leave PHF for a bit because of some toxic people here, but if you ever want to message me, i'll be down to talk to you! have a great year, man.

:))

Never let a few people make you leave something you enjoy. Hit the block button on these bitches.

• Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)