Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Prince of the Dark said:

This really sounds great! I may even swap it with Forever 21 in the tracklist so I finally have it complete :yaskween: at least until F21 leaks

same! i've come up with a iTunes "bonus track version" of Electric Heaven and Hit Me Up is the bonus track!

• YAAASSS 2

Guys, do we know what the origin of all these songs is? I vaguely remember Bonnie mentioning in some podcast her hard drive got stolen during a party she was throwing (with all her music on it). Also, the S.L.A.Y. that got leaked is the first version of the song that she started performing when opening for Karmin.

• Living in the shadow is cold, with the hotlight of the spotlight (leaked version) was later changed to:
  • Living in the shadow is cold, wanna burn bright like the sunrise

The chorus as well:

• We can do anything, it don't matter what people think, we'll keep slaying it every single time (leaked version)
  • We can do anything, it don't matter what people think, we'll keep slaying like 1999

The revised version is also the one she performed acoustically.

• Like 2

Just now, Bambi101 said:

Guys, do we know what the origin of all these songs is? I vaguely remember Bonnie mentioning in some podcast her hard drive got stolen during a party she was throwing (with all her music on it). Also, the S.L.A.Y. that got leaked is the first version of the song that she started performing when opening for Karmin.

• Living in the shadow is cold, with the hotlight of the spotlight (leaked version) was later changed to:

The chorus as well:

• We can do anything, it don't matter what people think, we'll keep slaying it every single time (leaked version)
  • We can do anything, it don't matter what people think, we'll keep slaying like 1999

the leaked slay is the demo and the one she was performing is the final

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

The chorus as well:

Coming back from the dead since someone finally mentioned this.

my file of slay was titled “Bonnie - slay new chorus” which was the “slaying it every time”

I managed to get the “final” after 2 years of having that version & now I’m even more confused knowing this cuz now I’m assuming there was a previous version we don’t have? OR the “1999” version is the demo & “slaying it every time” is actually the “final”.

but again just speculation here. I have no solid evidence other than the original file having “new chorus” in it.

• Like 1

Redacted’s alleged snippet isn’t playing for me, I’m assuming that “right now” that’s being spoken about is the one I posted about a long time ago that isn’t the epic album “right now”? Kinda glad these songs are spreading cuz they’re not that great but I don’t want to be the one to leak them.

Just now, account removed said:

Redacted’s alleged snippet isn’t playing for me, I’m assuming that “right now” that’s being spoken about is the one I posted about a long time ago that isn’t the epic album “right now”? Kinda glad these songs are spreading cuz they’re not that great but I don’t want to be the one to leak them.

are you referring to me, dude?

Bonnie McKee - Right Now (Snippet) [bearsbummer on PHF].m4a

2 hours ago, bearsbummer said:

most of this shit, i'm getting from leakers, or from helpful users who i'm trading with to get the songs.

ya'll tell @tropicalian to just hush, before ya'll get NO song. :((

Look I’m in no way advocating the hate you’ve gotten here in the past but some self reflection will help you understand that you bring some of this on yourself. Some of us have had these songs for many months now lol. You are not special in any way just because you are choosing to leak them. 

Edited by ElectroLove
  • Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)