Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda greedy but honestly I feel we all need Hot City, Forever 21 and Right Now. Like we all crave for those. Plus, Electric Heaven, Outlaw and Mirage are also very requested, and Don't Get Mad, Get Famous and Hit Me Up too so CAN WE ALL HAVE ALL THE SESSIONS NOW? lol sorry, it's just the fact that Bonnie or her team were not willing to release these so I guess somebody else should ddddd.

12 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I'm kinda greedy but honestly I feel we all need Hot City, Forever 21 and Right Now. Like we all crave for those. Plus, Electric Heaven, Outlaw and Mirage are also very requested, and Don't Get Mad, Get Famous and Hit Me Up too so CAN WE ALL HAVE ALL THE SESSIONS NOW? lol sorry, it's just the fact that Bonnie or her team were not willing to release these so I guess somebody else should ddddd.

Completely agree, but some of these hoarders wanna sell them for 150 or more, and then if we wanna split the cost, they won’t even send the songs till everyone pitches. Like they just need to share em already!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Completely agree, but some of these hoarders wanna sell them for 150 or more, and then if we wanna split the cost, they won’t even send the songs till everyone pitches. Like they just need to share em already!

I believe you’re incorrect. Have you found a seller?

You had three people agree to pitch in 50$, but didn’t have anyone to sell them to you… 

there is no “they” and “hoarders” in this situation lololol

Edited by Volcanion

6 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

I believe you’re incorrect. Have you found a seller?

You had three people agree to pitch in 50$, but didn’t have anyone to sell them to you… 

there is no “they” and “hoarders” in this situation lololol

My bad, are you in my DM’s? No! But two others are claiming they have multiple songs asking for $150 a piece. 

Their are plenty of hoarders whom prefer to keep the songs, or sell them off w/ the whole “if I sell them to you, don’t leak them” going on. 

I believe you’re incorrect. Hop off 🥳

Edited by Theprettyymess
  • LMAO 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)