Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SunIsUp said:

She worked with Kylie in 2016, nothing of it was released sadly. 

+ I just found this tweet from 2009

That's amazing! I didn't know that they worked together! The same happened with Sky Ferreira and Kylie, at least the track leaked and it's amazing! Maybe their tracks will leak too in the future

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onewish said:

these are the songs by the wayScreenshot 2022-01-15 at 18.47.56.png

Praying for the leak one day, i stan them both so it wouldn’t matter who would sing this. 

1 hour ago, jamesmax said:

She also worked with Kylie in 2013 for Kiss Me More, but the songs didn't make the cut.

I can totally see Bonnie songwriting on Aphrodite or Kiss Me Once:yeah:

• Like 2

Hey, fam. i´m sure no one cares but i´m done with PHF. honestly, this environment has been so stressful to the point i want nothing to do with this site. and i truly just feel unappreciated here except if i do anything considered ¨special¨ or provide someone with a want.

this forum was amazing and it´s been great interacting with you all, but i´m done here. thank you everyone for everything, but my mental health comes first.

i´ll still be looking for bonnie leaks, and probably lurking around on here, but for now, i´m out. bye! 🤍

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 2

28 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

Hey, fam. i´m sure no one cares but i´m done with PHF. honestly, this environment has been so stressful to the point i want nothing to do with this site. and i truly just feel unappreciated here except if i do anything considered ¨special¨ or provide someone with a want.

this forum has been amazing and it´s been great interacting with you all, but i´m done here. thank you everyone for everything, but my mental health comes first.

i´ll still be looking for bonnie leaks, and probably lurking around on here, but for now, i´m out. bye! 🤍

You’re letting a forum ran by 15 year old gays that have no life get to you? Well wishes. 

• Shook 1

50 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

this forum has been amazing and it´s been great interacting with you all, but i´m done here. thank you everyone for everything, but my mental health comes first.

Not this? lmaooooo

No clue what happened, but I promise you it’s not that deep for you to post this in a Bonnie thread 😭

• Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)